chapter 27

The day had come for they guys to leave on tour. It was an exciting time for Kim, she would be with her  guy. Me?  Yea I was standing looking into the eyes of the love of my life.   He was going away for two months.  His hands held me close but I wanted to be closer.   His forehead on mine. Our hands explored each others bodies.  Lips mixed together we tasted lust in each others mouth.  I heard Jared call for him and I didn't wanna let him go.   S" I will call you when we get there ".  I felt tears as he started to pull away.  Me" I don't want you to go ".  Shannon " I have to ".  I closed my eyes as I felt his breath leave my skin.    He lifted my chin and kissed me.  He lifted me up on his waist and brought me up against the bus pressing all his weight on me.   I could feel his heart race and I didn't wanna let him to.  Jared" Shannon......come on ".  S" I love you......I will be home soon ".   I teared up even more.  S" please. ......don't love anyone else when I'm away ".    I looked in his eyes and said " my heart only speaks your name. .....its yours ".  He kissed my tears away and set me down.   He started to walk away and I grabbed his arm pulling him back and kissed him pinning him on the bus.   As I let him go he kissed my hand and said " I love you ".  Me" bye. ...".  He got on the bus and I said " love you too ". It pulled away and I watched him fade into the distance.