chapter 53

Auh fuck!  God he stretched me out. My hair in his hands he yanked it hard and licked my neck. My pussy rubbed up against his throbbing cock. S" baby.....fuck cum for me ".   I held onto his thighs and said " no......not yet! ".  He grabbed my breast and sucked it hard I gasped.  Shit!  His other hand dipped down in my pussy and rubbed my clit like crazy. S" I fuckin said...... Cum for me! ".  I sat up and held his throat.  Me" I fuckin said no!!!! Didn't I? ".   He grinned and smiled at me.  S" fine!  I'm not gonna let you cum".  I squeezed his neck tighter and he glared at me.  Ooooh he was pissed off. He pulled me off his lap and threw my body flat on the seat with my legs on his shoulders.    S" your gonna be begging me to let you cum".  Me" I can rub myself off ". S" oh can u? ".  He set down my legs and pinned my arms and legs down and pushed his cock in and out of my swollen pussy.  I was just about to cum minutes later he stopped. Me" fuck!  Shannon!  ".   S"you  like that! ".  He fucked me again, I was ready to cum and once again he stopped.  Over and over he drove me crazy!   He got down by my ear and said " you fuckin ready to cum now baby?".  I couldn't think I held firm and said " no".  He pulled a fast one and shoved his cock in deeper and fucked me then rubbed my clit faster then I could comprehend.  My body tried to resist I caved. I screamed out " FUCK BABY......LET ME CUM.....SHIT ".  S" good girl....... Cum for me defiant naughty slut ". I felt it over power me.  Auh Jesus. I shook and came all over his cock and fingers. S" oh baby.....you came a lot ".   He leaned down and licked my pussy up of my cum. I held his head and rode it. Me" every fuckin drop bitch". He bit my thigh. S" what? ". I moan in pain.    Me" god I fuckin love you "