chapter 73

Days went by and I was shopping with Kim.  K" how are you? ". Me" I'm good I'm sorry ".  K " its ok!  no worries baby doll".  We went into this dresses shop and found some gorgeous Paris fashions.  Me" so hows working for Mars working out I never get to ask you? ".  K" fuck it so much fun! I get to travel and see all the shows ". Me" bet thats nice".   K" well you coming with us so..... ".  Me" I can't ".  K" you told all of us that you were,  why not? ".  Me" I'm sick... I don't wanna talk about ".  K" what do you have a cold or something?".  Me" I have  hepatitis ....I dont know how long I have to live.... please don't tell Shannon. ". She was in shock. K" how in the hell did you get that? ".  Me" let's go have lunch and tall somewhere else ok".  We paid for our clothes and left down the block.  Me" thank you ". I took a sip of my wine and she asked me again.  Kim" no tell me how in the hell did I not know about this? ".  I looked away and then just said it.  Me" I just got my treat results back....that's why ". Kim" are you gonna..... '. Me" yes,  I don't know when though ".   k" you have to tell him ".  Me" I'd rather not ".  She got mad and said" if you fuckin live him, you will tell him ".   Me " ok.... I will tonight ".   Hours later I returned home and he was on his iPad going over some music.  I sat back and watched him moving to the beat. He was intoxicating to watch.  I took a deep breath and walked over to him.  As I touched his face he jumped then turned to me and smiled. Pulling off his head phones he stood up.  Me" miss me? ".  S" always baby". Kissing him I knew what I was about to tell him would shatter his heart.  The last I ever wanted to do.  Me" baby I need to tell you something ".  S" your having my baby? ".  I broke down and cried.  He backed away and was confused.  S" we don't have to have kids if you don't.... ".  Me" no its serious..... I would love to have kids with you.....but ".  He caressed my cheek and kissed my forehead.  S" tell me angel ".  I looked in his eyes and said " I have hepatitis.... I'm gonna die baby....I'm sorry ".  He felt frozen to me and didn't say anything.  S"but how..... what? ".  Me" there's something you don't know about me I need to tell you ".  S" ok.....tell me ".  Me" I used to shoot and do heroin when I was younger.... it caught up to me ".  S" but how does that? ".   Me" blood infected by sharing needles ".    S" oh fuck I am gonna be sick ".  Me " I'm sorry baby ".    S" I need a second ".  I backed up and let him be.   Minutes later her turned to me and had tears streaming down his face.  Me" I'm sorry ".  S" I don't want you to die....... I love you ".  I walked over to him and held him in my arms and cried with him.   Me" I'm still here baby.....I love you..... I'm still here "