chapter 32

Shannon's P.O.V

Me" auh baby!".  I watch her body bounce up and down on my cock.  I sit up and suck on her nipple and reach down and rub her clit making her scream out in pleasure.  Moaning into her chest she holds my head and runs her fingers through my hair pulling back roughly.  I stare up into her eyes she looks back at me with dominance.  I never let any girl take over my body, but its different with her for some reason.  She is my girl, I'd die for her.   She makes me wanna give her everything she ever wanted. She speeds up and leans back I get a full view of her swollen pussy.  She's so ready to cum for me.  I rub her clit faster making her lose her fuckin mind.  Sitting up I grab her neck tight and bite it making her cum so hard she shakes and can't breathe.   I cum inside her filling her up.  I leave my mark in her neck bright red teeth drawing blood.   I fall back with her on top of me.  The bed feels warm again with her in my arms again. Julie" I'm not leaving, I wanna come with you ".  Me" I would love that so much "  Suddenly a knock comes at the door and I yell to come in.   Both of us covered in blankets I look up to see Jared and hear him say " she is not allowed to come on this tour and you know this Shannon. I expect her to be gone in the morning ". When he left I feel  her pull away,  I had to find a way to be close to her no matter what it takes . My heart can't take losing her again.