chapter 34

We ate some food and dined on champagne.  He said very little to me I had a lot on my mind.  I knew this wasn't the right time.  Finally after an hour of silence, he spoke.  S" how's the food? ".  Yea not what I wanted to hear.  S" your not taking to me? ".  I looked up and said " maybe I should go home ".  He looked out the window and said" why?".  I grabbed for his hand and he pulled away.  S" if you wanna go.... then fuckin go".  Me" Shannon no... I just think maybe....".  He got up and I had nothing left to say.   Me" Just stop!  I'm leaving because its my fault that you and Jared are fighting ".  he looked my way and had anger in his face.  S" I'm pissed because he wont let you go yes.... but he also..... was talking to Kim and I heard them say..... " Me" what?  what did they say? ".     S" they said they wanna have a threesome with you ".  Auh fuck?  That's why he's mad?  Me" why is that a bad thing? Hell!  why not make it a foursome? ".  He didn't think that was sexy.   He went into the bathroom and slammed the door.  Me" fine! whatever! ".   I grabbed my phone and called Kim.   K" hey bitch! Wasup?".   Me" did u tell Shannon you and J wanted to have a threesome? ".   Has laughed " maybe".  I looked at the door and said". I am down for it.... lemme know when and where ".  K" I'm goad your down.... I was fuckin happy he brought it up".   I closed my eyes and through about her pussy on my lips as Jared fucked me.  Damn!  I didn't realize I was moaning. When I looked up Shannon was in front of me.  S" someone is moaning a little to loud ".  Me" I will call you back ".  I hung up and Shannon grabbed my legs pulling me down to the end of the bed and put his hand on my pussy and grinned at me.   S" you've been a naughty girl.....I think you need to be taught a fuckin lesson ".  I watched as he took off his belt and his pants slid down load on his sexy hips.  S" I'm gonna make you wish you hadn't called her..... turn over ass up now ".