chapter 80

Shannon's P.O.V.

The next morning, the day of the show. Sun was beaming through the window casting over her beautiful face. I don't wanna wake her, I'm just gonna let her sleep. Sitting up in bed,  I look over to the window again and see the ocean.  I know exactly what I wanted to so with her today before the show.  We had all day to waste away and do whatever we wanted.  Stepping into the shower I let the water run over my body and closing my eyes I could still feel her touching me. I knew she was still here with me. I had no idea why my mind and my heart were battling over this. My head was telling me to leave her before I get to attached.  My heart was saying to love her and fuck if she's sick,  marry her and make our lives amazing.   Fuck it I was going with my heart. Nothing was gonna ruin our time here.  I grabbed the towel and I could hear the door open.  The cool air hits my back and the hair on my skin stands up. Next thing I know, her hands run up and down my chest and I close my eyes and enjoyed her touch.  Julie" the bed is cold without you ".  I grab her hands and turn around into her and my towel drops down to the floor.  I grab her on my waist and place her on the counter. Coming between her legs she looks up into my eyes, she puts my soul at ease. Kissing her lips,  she moans and smiles. Me" I'm taking you out today, don't wear panties". She rubs her pussy against my cock and teases me.  Julie " I wanna fuck you ". Kissing my neck . Me" you did last night ". Her hand collides with my ass. Julie" I didn't mean here ......". She friend and bites her lip. Me" oh....   you naughty girl ".  I help her down and let her get dressed.