chapter 36

I rode his dick like I owned it.  I was gonna teach his ass not to punish me. Me" I'm not gonna let you cum you slut".  S" you can't do that, you fuckin need it, you want to feel it inside you ".  I closed my eyes as he rubbed my clit

S" who your daddy baby ". I tried to concentrate I couldn't. Fuck he owned my body.  He sat up and grabbed my ass hard and rocked me out so good my hole body shook.  S" yea there you go... Cum all over my cock naughty girl ".   I threw my head back and screamed his name.  S" mmmm good girl..... Shit hold on".  He kissed me hard as he came inside me filling me up and letting my body know..... He was in control.  He and I laid back on the bed and I looked over, fuck he was still fuckin rock hard. He looked at me and said" what? Do you wanna fuck again? ".  I smiled and said " again? My god can you go all night  or something? ". He came over on top of me and smiled. S" fuck baby I can go for days without stopping".  Me" well then.... Let's go some more shall we ".  And just as he was gonna fuck be again, phone rings. Its Jared. Cock blocked once again. S" what's up"

J" we have to be at the venue to go over the show so I need you here in L.A by 8 am.".  He looked at the time it was 1am. S" auh fuck....alright I will be there ". J" maybe she should go home so you can concentrate on our band ".  S" oh fuck don't start ok". J" Shannon she's distracting you". S" she is not. Whatever I gotta go ". J" did you fuck her? ".  S" I did in fact you wanna listen next time?".  J" fuck u".  S" bye".   I pulled his lips to mine and said " we better get some sleep ".  He grined and said " after we fuck a couple more times...I'm gonna out your ass to sleep ".  Me" oh baby.... Show me what ya got "