chapter 26

I became close with Tomo fast and knew we were gonna get along great.  T" so how come your not on the crew anymore? ".   Shannon chimed in and said " maybe she quit ".  I glanced over to Shannon and then took a bite of my food again.  T" you ok?".   Shannon chugged his drink and then got another one.   Me" you might wanna slow down ".  Shannon slammed his class down on the table.   I could sense he was mad. So I let it go.   Hour later,  Tomo wanted to go for a drive and get some dessert but when he brought it up Shannon wasn't having it.  S" I'm tired ". T" really its only 1am ".  Shannon got pissed and said " I said I want to go to sleep".   T" alright!  Ok calm down".  Tomo pulled into the garage and turned off the car.  Shannon didn't even wait for me he took off and went upstairs. I had no idea why he was acting like this.  I eventually made my way to the room and he was in bed asleep with the lights off.  I changed my clothes and got in the bed with him.  When I touched him though, he pulled away.  I was upset I wanted to know what the hell I did .   S" let me fuckin sleep ". Me" what did I do? ".  He turned over and looked at me and said " you never told me that you were fuckin engaged! ".  He turned back over and I was shell shocked.  How did he know this?   Me" I'm sorry.... Shan". Shannon " he came by and was looking for his fiancé and he said your name....  So fuckin pardon me if I sent wanna be affectionate with you ".   He turned over and I was heartbroken.  I hurt him and that broke my heart.