chapter 82

Time had arrived for Kim and the guys to head and do the show.  I needed to find something to do.  I had noticed a couple night clubs I wanted to check out.  I was caught in a choice between going to the show and letting loose while we were here in Rio.  S" your gonna choose a fuckin club over being with you man? ".  I looked away and knew I had made my mind up.  They had another show tomorrow night, so it was just one show right?  To Shannon, it was everything. Me" ok".  S" no,  don't come if your gonna have a fucked up attitude like that ".  I was pissed!   Me " yea I'm gonna go,  so have a great show ".  S" whatever have fun getting plastered! Make sure you come back to the room tonight ".  Dafuq he say?  Me" you know what?  Maybe I won't how about that!  Maybe Jared's got room in his bed ". Oh shit I just said that!   S" I fuckin knew it!  I knew it!  Go fuck him then! ".  Me" Shannon..... I'm sorry ". He didn't wanna hear it. He walked off and ignored me.  I don't even say goodbye to Kim or Jared,  I jumped in a cab and went down to the clubs. Hours later,  Jared was talking to Kim and noticed I wasn't on the side stage.  J" where's Julie? ".  S" don't fuckin care ". K" you kidding me right ? ".   Shannon looked at both of them then realized,  I was alone, in another country.  J" fuck man!   what were you fuckin thinking? ".  S" I....I don't know ".  K' if anything happens to get I swear on my fuckin life Shannon...".  S " how much time do we have? ".  J" two hours ". Shannon ran off stage and jumped in the car calling my phone over and over again. I finally picked up saying " heeeey shannnnnooon ". S" oh god..... baby please tell me ....". Me" best fuckin shit I've ever had ". S" oh fuck ". He stepped on the gas and located where I was at.  I was dancing it felt like the room was spinning music was loud people were laughing and having fun. My eyes closed then seconds shot open when I felt strong hands grabbing me.  S" what are you doing? ".  Me" I'm having fun,  why?".  S" were leaving".  Me"NO! let me go! ".  S" Julie stop ". I felt weak and tried to pull away he thought I was fighting him. I was trying not to pull him down with me. I felt my feet give way, I blocked out and landed on the floor.  S" babe?  Julie?  oh god ".  He leaned down and picked me up.  My heart was slowing down and I felt hot all over.  I fought to open my eyes and finally as Shannon sat me down in the back seat I said" baby..... I'm sick ".  S"your gonna be ok baby ".