chapter 50

It was the day of the show and I was actually excited to go and see my love in action again.  I got all dressed up and poured myself and Kim a drink.  Time to go. She drive us to the venue and who's the first person I seen?  Yea cock block.  Kim" hey you!". Jared" hello yourself!  You look  beautiful !".  He kisses her cheek and she went over to the side of the stage.  I was about to follow her until my hand was pulled to the back of the stage.  Me" what are you doing? ".  He closed the door and pinned me against the wall. J" where were you? ".   Me" I never woke up I.......fuck".  His hand was inside of my skirt creeping inside of my pussy.  J" you remember our deal?".  My hips defyed me!  Fuck!  He leaned down and licked my neck. J" you taste like a defiant slut ".  Me" fuck you! ".   J" you will.....believe me you will ".  Fingers fucked me good I clenched right around them and moaned out loud he covered my mouth.  J" shut up!".    I rode his long fingers till my body stopped shaking again.    J" next time you want to ignore me..... I will make you wish you hadn't ".   He pulled out his fingers and licked them looking in my eyes and said " mmmm tasty shit".  He winked at me and left me.  Damn him!  I waited a couple minutes and I found Kim again.