chapter 55

Jared's P.O.V.

Kim " so baby you down for it ". I grabbed her ass and pushed her up in the wall lifting her leg in my waist. Me" I should ask you.....are prepared to be fuckin dominated by me? ".  Kim" you don't remember who had who's ass cumming a fuckin waterfall? "  I lean in and bite down on her neck and make her moan in pain.  Kim" you wanna fuck me?".  Me" I do but.... Maybe we should have them come over ".  Kim" I like how you think ".  Shannon" mmmm you drive me crazy.... Damit".  I leaned over and grabbed my phone. Julie" hello doll ". Me" hey girl! ".  Julie " what do you want cock block? ". I laughed " that my nick name or something? ".  Julie " your good at it".  I looked at Kim and she waved me on.  Me" you guys wanna come over for dinner ".  Julie " sure hell why not....I've heard how you cook though ". Me" I can cook like a fiend you have no idea ".  Me" yea.... Like almost burning down your house right? ".   Kim" come in be nice ".   Me" so? ".  Julie " yea were coming ".  Me" you will be ".  Julie " what was that? '.  Me" see ya in a bit ".  Julie and  Shannon , head to my  house. Julie   sensed something was up when the lights were dim and she smelled candle burning.    Shannon" what the hell is....... ". Kim cornered him in the door way and ran her hands up and down his body.  Kim" so um.... I was thinking maybe you and I could....". She leaned in and kissed his neck and felt on his cock and he moaned.  K" you need to take these off.... ". She stepped back and took off her lingerie and grabbed by his shirt and she sat on the counter.  He put his hands on her thighs and leaned in and licked her neck. K" fuck me Shannon ". He laid her back and licked her body from her stomach up sucking on her breasts flicking it with his tongue and she rubbed her foot on his cock. He kissed her and took off his pants.  K" baby.....not here ". Shannon picked her up on his waist and said" tell me where then ".  She kissed his nose and said " my bed.... That's where the fun begins "