chapter 103

We got home and I was pissed off. I didn't have a right to be though.  I messed with Jared but now he was gonna act like this.  Maybe there was something going on with him and Kim.  I went outside and remembered fuck ! Tomo? Auh man!    I called him up and he agreed to still come over and cook with me.  Half hour later he arrived. I needed a break from it all and just cook.  T" Shannon here ?".   Me" yea".     He heard Tomo taking and came down to us.  S" hey man!  What's up? ".    I chimed in and said " he's here for me not you ".  Shannon " wow..... ok".  T" should I come back? ".  Me" no..... Shannon was just leaving ". S" my fuckin house I don't have to leave".  Me" fine..... whatever. Just don't bother us".   Shannon was pissed and left outside.   As the door closed I looked at Tomo and he knew something was up.  Me" long story... can we cook?".  T" sure ".  He got everything set up and we got to making food.  Hours passed and I had forgotten about drama for awhile.  T" man this looks good huh". Me" yea it does " I felt bad and I went outside and seen Shannon.   I walked up behind him and hug him.  S" I don't know why your acting like this ".   Me"   I love you ". Kissing his neck I felt his chest and he closed his eyes.  S" I love you ".  Me" come eat ". He grinned and said " what are you gonna feed me ". I turned his head to me and smiled. Me" depends on what you feed me baby". He nibbles on my lip and kissed me.  S" let's go .....tonight I'm gonna make you my feast".  Me" oh my".   He picked me up and carried me inside and we joined Tomo for dinner.