chapter 86

The air is warm and all of us have hours to kill before the final show in Rio.   A small group of dancers was forming a party up on the top of the beach line .The music, the colors.  They way these sunkissed people lived life as like a breath of fresh air to me.  Shannon was busy talking to Kim and Jared was on his blackberry sending last minute answers to emails.   I knew he needed a break from work.   I got out of the water and grabbed his phone. He looked up at me and said " I was busy using that ". Me" I know, but we are in Rio!  You can work on the plane. ". J" later.... its business ". I ran with his phone down the sand. Me" you want it?  Come and get it ".  He got up and chased me.  Fuck he was fast!   I sped up and he caught and tackled me to the sand.  Landing on top of  me we both laughed and I touched his face. Once again we were caught in this trance. J" what are you thinking about? ".  I didn't answer, I just pull led his lips to mine and kissed him. His hands wrapped around my face and his tongue made its way into my lips. I felt him get harder, it took all I had not let Satan out of his cage to come out and play.  He dipped his head by my ear and said " we can't here....tonight, I will take you somewhere where we can do what we have been waiting to do for awhile now ". He stared into my eyes. I stared back with hunger for him.  Me" please.... we ". J" no one will know..... you and I both want this ". His knee moved my leg over , he rubbed his cock on my pussy and moaned in my ear.  Me" see you later tonight then "