chapter 43

Kim's P.O.V.

Why in the hell was he gone at 12am? I  had an idea.  Jared's car pulled up and I  quickly changed clothes to her skimpy sexy lingerie.  And fuck me black heels.  He was gonna learn never to leave her by the side again.   The front door opened and i put my  leg up on the bed.   He came closer to the bed room door i turned off the lights and got back in position again.  Finally,  he walked in turned   on the lights.   He looked up and i smiled and said " hey,  how are you? ".  He grinned and came over to her she pushed his hands away.  Me" get your ass on the bed ".  Jared" no one dominates me baby".  I grabbed him by his shirt and shoved him down roughly. I leaned in and bit now neck and he growled. Oh now he's mad.  I made him submissive to me.  I tied his hands and blindfolded him just like he did to me.  Payback.   Me" my my, someone wants to come out and play with me ".  I rubbed his hard cock through his pants.  His sexy moans filled my head.   I pulled off his pants and ran my hands up and down his thighs scratching him deep leaving my mark.  His cock had drops if precum waiting to be licked off.  My finger took all of it and brought it to my lips.  I got up by his ear and moaned.  Me" mmmm your cum taste good baby.... To bad I'm not gonna let you cum anymore tonight ". Jared " you wouldn't fuckin dare ".  I licked his neck and said " oh but I would..... I'm in control Jared, not you ". He tried to pull away from the ties.  Me" good luck baby "