Jungkook ♡ Sleepover

Published: June 17, 2018
Rewritten: May 3, 2023

Word count: 2,466

This book is for users 14+ ONLY!
DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14. I'm an adult and am not comfortable with kids reading my stuff or interacting with it

You were finishing up some chores around your house when you received a text message from your best friend, Jungkook

You were finishing up some chores around your house when you received a text message from your best friend, Jungkook. The both of you have known each other since you were in middle school and have been inseparable ever since. He's practically your only friend—well, not your only friend, but the only one who's stayed by your side all these years. While other friends weaved in and out of your life, Jungkook was the only constant. Because of that, you both spent lots of time together causing you to develop a not-so-small crush on him.
You had just finished washing dishes, drying your hands on a nearby towel before you retrieved your phone from the kitchen counter, glancing at the screen.

Bunny Boy 🐰
Hey! I know this is random but do you wanna have a sleepover tonight?
It'll be just like old times

Your heart swelled at the offer. You and Jungkook had many late-night hangouts when you were younger. You'd spend time at each other's houses on the weekends, staying up until 2 AM goofing off. After high school, your late-night hangouts turned into sleepovers. You would do all the typical slumber party activities: put on face masks, eat junk food, play video games, he even let you put makeup on him a few times. You once allowed him to do your makeup thinking it would be fun—big mistake. Despite that, you always had a good time with him. You were overjoyed at Jungkook's suggestion, as it had been over a year since you last had a sleepover. Your fingers tapped your keyboard as you typed out a response.

You
I'd love to!

You grabbed a duffel bag and hurriedly gathered a change of clothes and a set of pajamas along with your favorite face mask, some makeup, and toiletries like a toothbrush, toothpaste—the essentials. As you were packing, your phone went off again.

Bunny Boy 🐰
Do you want me to pick you up at your place? I don't mind

You
I'd appreciate that a lot. Thank you!

You had no problem driving yourself, but if Jungkook picked you up that meant you'd get to see him a bit sooner and spend a little extra time with him, which was all you wanted.

Bunny Boy 🐰
I'm in the car about to leave right now
I'll see you in a few minutes :)

You smiled at your phone like a lovestruck idiot, allowing yourself a few moments to revel in your excitement. It then dawned on you that Jungkook only lived fifteen minutes away and maybe you should stop giggling like a head-over-heels in love teenager and hurry.
You made a beeline for the bathroom and fixed your hair to the best of your abilities, your hands running haphazardly over your h/c locks, smoothing out any unruly or frizzy strands that stuck out. Since you weren't planning on leaving the house that day, you didn't have any makeup on. Jungkook never really cared wether you were wearing makeup or not, but you feel better about yourself if you're wearing some, so you just put on a light coat of mascara and called it a day.
You double-check to make sure you had everything you needed for your little slumber party, not wanting to forget anything. Right as you finished you heard a knock on the front door, your heart skipping a beat knowing Jungkook had arrived. You grabbed your overnight bag and answered the door, revealing an always handsome Jungkook who was standing in the doorway with a smile on his face, his bunnylike front teeth on display.