Jimin ♡ Distraction

I rubbed my eyes as I tried to focus on the bright computer screen in front of me

I rubbed my eyes as I tried to focus on the bright computer screen in front of me. I'd been working on school work for at least two hours now. My eyes are burning from looking at this stupid screen for so long and my brain feels like mush.

Jimin has been laying on the bed either watching me or playing on his phone.

"Baby?" He asked softly.
"Hm?"
"When are you gonna be done with your homework?"
"Soon I hope."
"Okay."

I wrote down a few things and clicked around on the computer some more.

"What are you working on?" He asked.
"Business class. I'm trying to work ahead and do some of these quizzes. I'm writing these questions down in case I need them for another test."
"That's smart. What question are you on?"
"25 out of 50."
"Oh." I could hear him pout.

I know he wants attention but I can't give it to him right now. I need to finish writing these questions down. Then I have to write a paper for my economics class.

***

"Oh you're finished with your test?" Jimin asked excitedly.
"Yeah but I have to write an article summary for economics."
"Oh."

I started researching different articles. It took me at least twenty minutes to find a topic to write about. I finally started writing the paper. I struggled to figure out how to word things. I sighed and put my head in my hands.

I could hear Jimin get up and walk over to me. Arms wrapped around my waist as I lifted my head. I sighed and continued to work on the paper. Jimin buried his face in my neck before speaking.

"Why don't you put it away for now?" He asked.
"I can't. I need to finish this."
"Baby~" He sang. "Come on~"
I could feel kisses being pressed against my neck.
"Jimin please don't start."
"Why not?" He asked, his lips ghosted over my skin as he spoke.
"Because I'm busy."
"Too busy for me?" He asked kissing my neck again.
My eyes fluttered closed for a moment before I snapped back to reality.
"I need to finish this."
"No you don't."
"I... yes I do."

He chuckled, knowing what he was doing was effecting me.

"Come hang out with me baby. Forget your work, you can do that tomorrow." He said pulling me back causing the chair to roll back away from the desk.
"No Jimin." I said grabbing onto the desk and pulling myself back.
"Come on babygirl." He whispered as he squeezed my hips.

I clenched my jaw and exhaled deeply.

"Fine."

I stood up from the chair and grabbed Jimin slamming my lips against his. He smirked into the kiss and pushed my back against the desk before closing my laptop. His hands grabbed my waist and led me over to the bed. Jimin laid me down and hovered over me before leaning down to kiss me again. I ran my fingers through his hair before resting my hands behind his neck.

Jimin laid down and pulled me into his arms. He captured my lips with his once more before pulling away.

"You need to learn to give yourself a break." He said brushing my hair behind my ear and giving me another kiss on the lips.
"I know." I sighed.
"You're ahead on all of your work. The least you can do it take a break from it, okay?"
I nodded.
"Plus your clingy boyfriend needs attention." He pouted.
"Aw poor Chim Chim." I grinned and pulled him in for a other kiss.