Jimin ♡ Cafe Bangtan

I glanced over the menu at all the different coffees they had. I want to try new coffees but I always seem to get the same thing. Maybe this time I should actually make myself try something new.

"Hello." A soft voice caught my attention.
A cute guy standing behind the counter was looking at me with the most adorable brown eyes. His name tag read Jimin.
"Hi." I smiled softly.
"Is this your first time here?"
"Yes it is. I know you've been open for a few weeks, I just haven't had time to check it out. Do you have any recommendations?"
"Hmm. Well we have something called an affogato. It's delicious but it's more of a dessert. We have great lattes and americanos." Jimin leaned across the counter. "Don't let anyone know, but I make the best espresso macchiato. It's way better than the ones the rest of the boys make."
"Really?" I asked with a small amused laugh.
"Yes really. If you don't believe me you can try it yourself."
"Okay. I'll have one then."
"I'll make you a deal. I'll make one and I'll get one of my buddies here to make another. I'll let you try and see which one you like. If you choose mine, it's free."
"What, really?"
"Yep." He grinned.
"You don't have to do that."
"No, I don't mind it. Plus I want bragging rights."
"Bragging rights?"
"Yeah. I want to brag to everyone that a pretty girl enjoys my coffee more than theirs."
"P-Pretty?"
"Mhm!" He winked. "Well, I'll get started on your coffee."

He walked off leaving me absolutely baffled.
Cute coffee guy thinks I'm pretty.
CUTE COFFEE GUY THINKS I'M PRETTY?!
I stood there blinking, trying to process what just happened.

"You can go sit down." Jimin said with a smirk.
"Right. Sorry."

I quickly spun around and made a beeline for a seat in the corner of the cafe. I couldn't help but glance up at him every once in a while as he made my coffee. One of his friends came up and started making the other coffee. I watched as they worked. At one point Jimin turned around and caught me staring. He held up a finger and waved it at me as if he was scolding me.

"No peeking." He mouthed.

I quickly looked down at the table and blushed. Right. If I watch them make the coffees I'll know which is which.
A few minutes later I heard footsteps. I looked up and saw Jimin's handsome face. He carried two small espresso macchiatos in his hands. He carefully set them down in front of me and took a seat.

"Just pick one and try it. It doesn't matter which one you try first."

I reached out and took the cup on the left and sipped it savoring the taste. It tasted delicious just the right amount of sweetness. I set the cup back down and picked up the other one. I took a sip and focused on the flavor. It tasted the same as the other one but there was something different about it. It was sweeter and more rich than the other one, not too bitter either. The perfect amount of espresso.

"So, what's your decision, beautiful?" He asked.
"Hm. I think it's this one." I pushed the cup on the right forward.

A tiny smile played at Jimin's lips. I could tell I got it right.

"You're correct. Consider your coffees free."
"Thank you." I smiled. "That's really kind of you."
"There's just one more thing I'll need though."
"What?"
"Since your coffees are free, I'll need something in return."
"But you said I could-"
"Your number."
"Huh?"
"I'll need your phone number."

Dang he's smooth.

"Oh." I blushed and let out a tiny giggle. "Okay."

He handed his phone to me and I put my number in.

"Thanks cutie. Maybe we can hang out sometime."
"Y-Yeah definitely." I blushed as I watched him walk off into the back kitchen.