Taehyung ♡ Cafe Bangtan

This cafe is amazing. There's seven attractive men working here. My eyes were glued to one in particular. He was tall and had nice tan skin. His hair was quite long and resembled a mullet, but a cute one. Whenever I got the opportunity I read his name tag.
Taehyung. What a nice name.
He turned away from what he was doing and looked at me. We made eye contact and my heart nearly leapt out of my chest.
He shot me a warm smile and walked over.

"Need some help deciding?" He asked.

Holy heck. His voice is so deep and smooth.

"Uh. Y-Yes." I stumbled over my words.
"I'm not a coffee drinker but almost everyone who's walked in here has ordered the iced latte or americano."
"Hm. If you're not a coffee drinker, why do you work at a coffee shop?" I questioned curiously.
"I just like the idea of working in a coffee shop. Plus we don't just sell coffee, we sell tea too."
"Oh. That explains it then."
"So what'll you have? Would you prefer tea instead?" He asked leaning on the counter.
"I'll take your word for it and get an iced latte. I better not be disappointed though." I teased.
"I'm making it, you definitely won't be disappointed." He winked.
"Oh." I squeaked.
He chuckled lightly and got to work. I wanted to sit down but I also wanted to stand and watch Taehyung make my latte. Everything he does intrigues me.

Taehyung put some coffee grounds into the coffee machine and turned around. He smiled a little when he saw me still standing at the counter.

"You can go have a seat if you'd like."
"Thanks but I'm fine. I'd rather watch you."
"Am I that interesting?" He smirked.
"No. Coffee making is interesting." I teased.
"I'm hurt. How rude of you, and to think I was attracted to you."
"Huh?" The huge grin on my face was replaced with a look of shock.
"Um." He turned back to the coffee machine and started fixing my latte.
"Did you just say what I think you just said?"
"No." He started pouring up my coffee. "I think you're hearing things." He said as he set my latte on the counter in front of me.
"Oh. That's too bad because I'm attracted to you too." I smirked grabbing the tiny cup and walking off to a seat.
"Hey. Wait."

I heard him running up behind me. I set my drink down at a table and sat down. Taehyung quickly slid in the seat across from me.

"You're attracted to me?" He asked.
"No. I think you're hearing things." I joked and took a sip of my latte.
The look on his face was clearly unamused but he couldn't stay serious and let out a laugh.

His smile is so frickin' cute.

"So, what's your name?" He asked once he stopped laughing.
"Y/n."
"Well Y/n, how about we hang out sometime?"
"Sure. What did you have in mind?"
"You like shopping? Picnics? Food trucks? Amusement parks? Parks?"
"Any one of those would be nice."
"How about tomorrow night?"
"I think I can do that." I nodded and pulled my phone out. "Here. Put your number in."
"Okay." He handed me his phone and we exchanged numbers.

I finished my latte and thanked him.

"I'll text you tonight." He winked as I walked out of the cafe.