Jungkook ♡ Photography

Published: August 5, 2018
Rewritten: June 7, 2023

Word count: 915

DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14

You watched your boyfriend, Jungkook, fiddle with his expensive, high-quality camera, his thumb pressing one of the buttons while his round, doe eyes focused on the screen as he flipped through the photos he had taken a few moments prior

He held the device up and pointed it at the beautiful, scenic ocean outside. You heard it click a few times before he looked back down at the screen to get a look at the pictures and see how they turned out.
The two of you had taken a trip on your own for the first time ever, choosing to escape to a beautiful beach. Ever since you got to the hotel, Jungkook had been taking all kinds of photos of the scenery outside, capturing the view from your balcony.

When Jungkook wasn't touring, attending practice, or performing, he was taking pictures with his beloved camera. Even when the boys were shooting a music video he would grab a camera and take pictures of everyone and everything, capturing memories. You could confidently say that if he wasn't a singer he'd more than likely be a photographer. He had a real knack for snapping the most stunning photos, they were so good they very well could have been taken by a professional.

You laid on the large bed in the hotel room and mindlessly scrolled through your discover tab on Instagram, listening to the clicking noises from Jungkook's camera. You heard another shutter sound, thinking nothing of it until you saw a flash. This grabbed your attention and you glanced up only to find that he had the lens pointed directly at you.
"Jungkook." You were quick to cover your face, shielding it from him before he could snap any more pictures. "I wasn't paying attention."
"Those are the best kinds of pictures." He smiled adoringly.
"C'mon Jungkook, I don't even look good. I'm not wearing any makeup." You whined.
"You look beautiful no matter what. Lots of makeup, no makeup, messy hair, wet hair, frizzy hair, dress, sweatpants, t-shirt, hoodie, heels, tennis shoes, the list goes on. It doesn't matter what you wear or what you look like, you always look amazing to me."
"Jungkook." You buried your face in one of the decorative pillows on the bed.
You felt a heavy weight settle onto you. Peeking over your shoulder you saw Jungkook lying across your lower back. He flashed you a smile, showing off his bunnylike teeth, his nose scrunching at the same time.
"You look so cute when you're flustered. Let me get a picture." He held the camera up.
"Nooo."
"Please? For me." He pleaded with those round bobalike eyes of his.
You couldn't stand it, slightly cursing him for being so endearing and persuasive.
"What are you gonna do with all these pictures anyway?" You asked him.
"Put them all in a scrapbook."
Your heart softened at that.
"Okay, smile!" He lifted the camera up.
You allowed him to take a picture this time, flashing a smile and holding up the generic peace sign, which was the only thing you could think to do in a split second.
"My baby is so cute." He giggled adoringly.
"It's my turn." You squirmed until he got off of you. "Let me take a picture of you." You reached for the device.
The weighty camera was placed into your hand, you readjusted your hold on it and raised it up. Jungkook posed, your finger pressing the shutter button as you snapped a picture. He posed again and again which prompted you to keep going. He kept striking different poses every time you took a picture.
"Well it's nice to know someone has some confidence." You teased.
"Not as much as Jin hyung."
"You're right." You laughed softly. "Definitely not as much as him."

Jungkook took his camera from you and set it on the nightstand, crawling over beside you before dropping down onto the soft mattress.
"Come here, beautiful." He beckoned as he wrapped his arms around you.
You happily scooted closer to him and laid your head on his large chest. He ran his fingers up and down your arm, pressing soft, gentle kisses to your cheek.
"I'm so glad we were able to take this trip together. I like the idea of us being able to spend time together without having to worry about any interruptions."
"Me too." He hummed, placing a kiss on your temple. "And it's only just started."
Slowly your eyes started to get droopy, the feeling of Jungkook's fingertips tracing your arm was slowly bringing on a wave of drowsiness and relaxation. You opened your eyes wide and tried to blink away the sleepiness.
"Go to sleep, baby." Jungkook whispered.
"You sure?"
It was only 4:00 PM and you didn't want to sleep away your first full day of your couple's trip with your boyfriend.
"I'm sure. I know you're tired from the flight. Plus, a short nap never hurt anyone."
"Mmkay." You nodded, your eyes already closed again.
He chuckled softly, lying in silence for a few minutes to bask in your natural beauty. From this angle, Jungkook could see your delicate lashes and the way they fanned out, resting against the tops of your cheeks.
Your arm wrapped around his waist to hold him like you would a pillow, a content sigh leaving you. It was then that Jungkook started to hum quietly, the relaxing sound lulling you to sleep in no time.

_____________________________________
Photographer Jungkook makes me feel some type of way

_____________________________________Photographer Jungkook makes me feel some type of way

DO NOT steal, copy, alter, repost, or translate my works. These are my original ideas and I work very hard on them. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.