Jin ♡ Food Festival

I stepped out of the shower and started drying myself off. Suddenly I heard my phone ring in my bedroom. I quickly wrapped the towel around my body and ran into my room.
When I grabbed my phone I saw my boyfriend's picture flashed across the screen. I smiled and answered.

"Hey there, handsome."
"Hey, sweetheart. What are you up to?"
"I just got out of the shower."
"That sounds nice. I'm all sweaty from practice."
"I know you're working hard though."
"I'm trying." He answered breathlessly. "I called because I have a break in my schedule and there's a food festival in Seoul this weekend. I was hoping you'd go with me."
"A food festival? That sounds awesome."
"So... yes?"
"Yes!"
"Perfect. I can't wait to see you. I miss you so much."
"I miss you too."
"Ah. I have to go, the boys need me. We've gotta pack up and head back to the dorm."
"I understand. Have fun."
"I'll try to." He chuckled. "I love you, baby."
"I love you too."

I set my phone down and continued drying off before changing into some comfy clothes.

I later got a text from Jin telling me what day the festival was and what time he'd be picking me up.

***

It was finally Saturday and I checked my outfit in the mirror making sure it didn't look bad on me. I smoothed my hair out and checked my makeup.

"Perfect." I grinned.

My phone buzzed from inside my bag. I pulled it out to see what the notification was.

Jin: I'm here :)

I let out an excited squeak before putting my phone in my bag and headed out the door. Jin was parked outside in his sleek black car waiting. He grinned as soon as he saw me.

"Hey beautiful." He said stepping out of the car.

He walked up to me and embraced me in a hug.

"You look so cute." He grinned as he kissed my forehead.
"I tried."
"You don't have to try. Come on, let's get going."

He kindly opened the door for me and let me inside the car.

"Are you excited?" He asked as he drive downtown the street.
"Are you kidding me? I've been looking forward to this since you told me."
"I'm glad you're ready for it."
"Have you ever been to this festival?"
"Yeah. I used to go all the time, but we got so busy. I haven't been in a few years."
"Oh." I felt kind of sad hearing him say that.
"It's okay Y/n don't be sad. I'm getting to go again, and this time it's with you." He grinned and ruffled my hair.

When we got to the festival, I was bombarded by the amazing smells of food.

"Wow. Everything smells amazing."
"Yeah I know. It's hard to pick what to eat first."

As we walked we gazed at the food trucks lining the streets.

"Ooh! What about that one?" I asked excitedly, pointing to a food stand.
"Okay." Jin smiled.

We approached the stand and tried a sample of their food.

"Mmm!" Jin and I looked at each other with wide eyes and raised brows.
"This is really good." He told the lady at the food stand.

We moved on and continued walking down the street.

"Y/n, let's go to this one. It's my favorite. They set up every year and I always stop by."

He pulled me over to a food truck and ordered something for us. The man inside the truck handed Jin a small styrofoam to-go tray with the food inside. It looks like chicken skewers, and it looks amazing.

"Here baby, try it. It's called dakkochi. It's spicy chicken skewers."
I took a skewer from him and ate a piece of chicken, chewing it for a moment.

"Mmm!"
"Here. Try it with the sauce." He said. "It's even better."
I dipped a bit of chicken into the sauce and took a rather large bite.
"Ooh! It is even better!"
"I've never had dakkochi better than the ones this food truck serves. They're the best."
"I can see why. It's delicious."

After we finished our little snack we continued on our foodie adventures. Time flew by and eventually we were at the end of the food stands. As we made our way back to the car we talked about the events of the day.

"Thank you for taking me here. It was so much fun, and I got to try all sorts of wonderful food."
"You're welcome, princess. I had fun and I'm glad I finally got to come back here."

We got to the car and Jin stopped. He turned towards me and brushed my hair out of my face. He leaned down and kissed me softly. I brought my hand up to gently cup his cheek.

He pulled away and smiled.
"Let's do it again next year."
"Definitely."
_______________________________________
Personally this one was horrible. I was in such a hurry to write it.

Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed.