Taehyung ♡ Harry Potter AU

"Y/nnnnn!!!" I hear my name being called but before I can turn around I'm swept into someone's arms.
"Taehyung What are you doing?!" I shout.
"Carrying you what does it look like?"
"Put me down you big goof."
"Okay okay." He gently set me down and ruffled my hair playfully.

I attempted to fix it and smooth it back out.
"I gotta go Tae." I say and start to walk off but he grabs my wrist.
"Woah where are you going Freckles?"
"Tae." I whined. "I told you not to call me that."

(If you don't have freckles I'm sorry. Just ignore it. I partially put that in for myself lol. I don't read many imagines that put that in)

Ever since he found out I have freckles he's called me that. It's a nickname that stuck, unfortunately.

"Why? I like it."
"I told you I don't like my freckles, that's why I try and cover them up."
"I think they're cute." He comments.

I couldn't stop the blush that was creeping onto my cheeks.

"So, where are you headed?" He asks again.
"I just wanted to go eat lunch. I went to take a nap in the dorm and missed half of it. I'm a bit late."
"We can go together. I haven't eaten lunch yet and I'm starving."
"Yeah me too."
"You're always starving." He says.
"So?" I shoot back.
He doesn't respond.

When we go into the great hall there's not many people in there. Taehyung and I take a seat at the Hufflepuff table and start fixing a plate.

"Hey." Taehyung nudges me.
"What is it?"
"Look." He opens up his robe and I see bottle rockets inside.
"Taehyung!" I gasp quietly.
"You wanna go put them in Snape's room?"
"No. We'll be dead."
"Oh come on Y/n. We play pranks all the time."
"Yeah but not on teachers."
"Okay fine. We can set them off out the window of the common room tonight!" He grinned, his eyes wide with anticipation. The look he's giving me resembles an excited child.
"Now that I'm for. Let's do it."
"Hey, can we have a sleepover tonight too?"
"That sounds fun." I nod.

Taehyung and I have been sleeping over in each other's dorms ever since we first became friends. I can remember the first year we came to Hogwarts. We met in spells class and since then we were inseparable. We're fully aware guys aren't supposed to sleep in girl's dorms and vice versa but we do it anyway. Our roommates don't seem to mind it either.

"Oh." Taehyung started giggling.
"What?"
"You've got some sauce on your mouth." He showed off a wide boxy grin as he used his thumb to wipe it off the corner of my lips. He then brought his thumb to his mouth and licked the sauce off.

I could feel myself blushing deeply.

"That's gross." I said.
"Why are you blushing?" He asked with a smirk.
"I'm not blushing you're blushing." I shot back immaturely.
He just laughed and continued eating.

***

That night everyone was in the Hufflepuff common room. Taehyung gave me a look as if to ask "Are you ready?" I nodded.

He stood up and spoke loudly getting everyone's attention.

"Hey I have bottle rockets and I'm gonna shoot them out the window does anybody wanna watch?" He asked.

It was silent for a moment but then everyone started cheering. Taehyung grinned and pulled me over to the window. I unlocked it and opened it. He got his wand out and muttered a spell to start a small fire. He lit the end of the bottle rocket. He carefully set it on the windowsill and stepped back. Seconds later it shot out into the sky and exploded in brilliant colors. The whole room filled with oohs and aahs.

I watched in wonder as the colorful sparks dissipated. Taehyung lit another one letting it shoot out into the sky. When he used up all of them everyone clapped. He bowed and strode off pulling me with him.

"Where are we going?" I asked.
"Up to your dorm. I already put my stuff in there."
"When?"
"Earlier today." He giggled.
"You're so sneaky Taehyung."

We changed into our pajamas and got settled in. Taehyung was piled into my bed with all he pillows he could fit on there.

We laid down and Taehyung cuddled close to me. I faced towards him and smiled. He looks so cute. His big brown eyes and cute squishy cheeks.

I couldn't help myself. I reached out and lightly pinched his cheek. He started giggling.

"What was that for?"
"Your face just looks really cute."
"Aw. Really?"
I nodded feeling a bit embarrassed at my confession.

He scooted closer to me and gently stroked my cheek.

"Your face is cute too." He grinned.

The air became thick and everything seemed the go in slow motion.

Taehyung sat up a little and leaned over me. His thumb ran over my cheekbone as his face got closer to mine. I knew he was about to kiss me but I wasn't going to stop him.
He leaned in closer until his lips gently came in contact with mine. I kissed back immediately. Our lips moved together slowly but passionately. My hands went up to his soft, fluffy hair.

Taehyung tilted his head to the side and I could feel our mouths fit closer together. We stayed that way for a moment until he pulled away.

He bit his lip and grinned down at me. I could tell he was a bit flustered and embarrassed by what just happened. So was I.

"I-" I started to speak but wasn't sure what to say.
"Y/n. I love you."

I froze up. My eyes widened.

"We've been friends for a long time and I've had strong feelings for you. I didn't ever tell you because I was afraid."

A small smile crept onto my face.

"You have no idea how happy that makes me."
"It makes you happy?" He asked.
"Yes. It makes me so happy because.... I love you too."
"You do? Really?"

I nodded in confirmation.

Taehyung smiled so big. He hugged me and started peppering kisses all over my face.

"Does that mean you're my girlfriend?"
"If you want me to be." I blushed.
"Yes! Thank you Y/n. I love you so much."
"I love you too."