Hoseok ♡ Dancer

Published: August 4, 2018
Rewritten: May 24, 2023

Word count: 1,873

DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14

A heavy sigh slipped past your dry lips as you heaved your bag up on your shoulder, still trying to catch your breath from the intense exercise your body had experienced

A heavy sigh slipped past your dry lips as you heaved your bag up on your shoulder, still trying to catch your breath from the intense exercise your body had experienced. You were drenched in sweat from your dance class, the amount of energy you exerted during the duration of the class left your body feeling limp. Though you weren't the best dancer, you enjoyed doing it so you decided to enroll in some dance classes and you were enjoying it so far, aside from sweating profusely every practice day. Dancing was a fun activity and one that could trick you into exercising because it doesn't feel like a work out, until after you get out of practice, that is. Once the session ends is when it all catches up to you.
You took a huge swig from your water bottle and placed it back inside your practice bag, the cool liquid helping to hydrate your dry throat. As you made your way down the vacant halls of the dance studio, the sound of music coming from one of the rooms reached your ears, the bass thumping throughout the studio and seeping into the hall. The closer you got to the music, the louder it became.
You came to a stop by a door with a plaque next to it.

Dance studio A7.

Out of pure curiosity you peered through the glass window on the door. Inside was an incredibly handsome man dancing around, moving across the glossy wood flooring with such grace and ease. His feet moved swiftly to the beat of the music as if he were being controlled by it. He twirled around and raised his arms up in the air moving so fluidly and in perfect rhythm with the music. You were mesmerized.
The music came to a stop and he stood still, closing his eyes, his chest heaving up and down as he breathed heavily, visibly exhausted from his little routine. His chestnut hair hung over his eyes, some pieces sticking to his forehead due to sweat. You had never seen anyone so stunning in your entire life.
He looked in the huge floor-to-ceiling mirror that took up one whole wall of the studio, pushing his hair back. As he did so, he made eye contact with you through the mirror before turning around and looking directly at you through the glass window on the door. Your eyes widened and you could practically feel the blood drain from your face, mortified that he caught you peeping. Not knowing what else to do, you took off down the hallway silently praying that the attractive man wouldn't spot you as you made your escape. The sound of the door opening just a second later made you wince, but you kept going.

"Hey!"
You kept moving forward, not looking back.
"Hey, wait!"
The exit to the dance studio was too far away. You'd look ridiculous if you kept walking away while he shouted after you. At this point, you should just give up. Sighing in defeat, you turned towards the voice, finding the handsome dancer standing right outside the studio he was in.
"Come here." He didn't sound mad, but he didn't sound happy either.
You hesitantly made your way over to him, feeling as if you were taking a walk of shame of sorts. Your hands trembled while your heart still raced from getting caught moments ago, unable to slow itself down.
You shouldn't have been watching him.
As you looked up to make eye contact with the man you noticed how tall he was, the unreadable expression on his face only made you more nervous.