Jimin ♡ Harry Potter AU

I'm putting Jimin in Slytherin just for he sake of this imagine

"I gotta go see Professor McGonagall, I'll catch up with you later." Daisy says and walks off down a separate corridor.

I make my way to the large bridge connecting two parts of Hogwarts. It's my favorite place to go when I have free time. I sigh and lean on the cement railing and smile. I feel someone's fingertips slide up my side. I instinctively jump and turn to see who it is.

"Jimin!" I shout.
He chuckled and backed me against one of the large pillars putting his arms on either side of me.

"Hey Y/n." He purred.
"Jimin." I warn.
"Yeeeees?" He drawls out as he leans in ghosting his lips over my jawline.
I bite my lip and and gently push him away. "Not here."
"Why not?" He asked tracing my bottom lip with his index finger.
"People will see."
"Skip Snape's class with me." He said changing the subject.
"Are you kidding? He'll kill me."
"He won't care." Jimin murmured as he ran his fingers through my hair.
"You're a Slytherin of course he won't care. He'll kill me if I do. He'll probably deduct points from my house too."
"C'mon babygirl I can be sneaky." He winked seductively and took his bottom lip between his teeth.
"I can't risk it Jimin."
"Fine. Let's just head down to class then."

He grasped my hand but I pulled away.

"We can't." I reminded him.
He nodded somberly.

Jimin and I have been secretly dating for a few months now. Six months to be exact. Why secretly? Well I'm a Gryffindor and he's a Slytherin. If anyone found out, we'd be a disgrace. Gryffindor and Slytherin are sworn enemies and have been for decades. I'm pretty good at keeping it hidden but Jimin is always wanting to make out with me in public and sadly I have to stop him.

We walk into class and take our seats in the back of the classroom. Jimin immediately grasps my hand under the table. I blush a little and glance over at him. He's got a cute grin on his face.
Taehyung, Hoseok and Jin walk in. Jimin and I immediately jerk our hands away even though they can't see them. The three lively Hufflepuffs wave at us and we wave back before reconnecting our hands.

Jimin and I are friends with those three along with Jungkook, a Gryffindor and Namjoon, a Ravenclaw. Jimin has another friend named Yoongi who's a Slytherin. He introduced me to him once but I don't think he likes me that much. I think it's just because I'm a Gryffindor. I'll get him to warm up to me one day.

I see Daisy walk in. She waves at me and takes a seat at the table in front of Jimin and I.

"I see you stole her away from me again." She teases Jimin.
"Actually you weren't around when I took her."
"You've got a point." She chuckled.

Daisy is the only one that knows about mine and Jimin's secret relationship.

"I can't wait for this class to be over." She sighs.
"Me too. It's my least favorite."

Yoongi walks in. When he sees Jimin and I sitting together he grimaces and walks to the third row of tables and takes a seat. Jimin looks over at me and frowns.

"He'll warm up to me." I nod reassuringly.

Snape begins class shortly after everyone takes their seats.

As usual the class dragged on and on. He called out a couple Gryffindor students for simply dropping their books on the floor. He nearly deducted points from our house but he had some mercy thank goodness.

Daisy and I went up to the dorms for a few minutes to relax and get our books for our next classes. I went ahead and left for my next class so I could be early, and so I could spend some time with Jimin when I got there. I'm thankful we share most of the same classes.