Jimin ♡ Prisoner

Police officer!reader x (annoying and flirty) Prisoner!Jimin

I flipped through a magazine and started reading an article on skincare, my feet propped up on the desk

I flipped through a magazine and started reading an article on skincare, my feet propped up on the desk. I was pretty into it when I heard that obnoxious voice from the cell not far behind me.

"Hey officer. I'm bored." He whined, squishing his face against the metal bars.
"I don't care." I responded flatly and continued reading the article.
"Come on. Give me something to do." He pouted.
"Alright. I have something for you to do. How about shut up?"
"You're no fun." He frowned.

His name is Park Jimin. They brought him in a few days ago for too many speeding tickets and he hasn't quit bothering me since. The bad thing is, I work at a small city jail and we just hold prisoners who have short sentences, so I'm stuck with him.

"Hey, what was your name again?"
"I never gave you my name."
"I heard one of your workers refer to you as Officer L/n."
I was immediately irritated that he remembered that, silently cursing his memory.

"I don't want to refer to you as Officer L/n. What's your first name?"
"Why should I tell you?" I retorted.
"So I know what to call you."
"You can call me officer." I said taking a sip of my coffee.
"Fine. Have it your way."

***

For the next month he annoyed the heck out of me. Every day I had to work, I dreaded it.

"Hey, officer. You're looking good." He winked as I walked in.
"Shut it." I snapped.
"Someone's grumpy." He snickered.
I sighed and sat down at my desk.

"So when are you gonna tell me your name?"
"Never."
"I'm in here for twelve months, sweetheart, so you might as well tell me your name."
"Don't call me that."
"I'll only keep asking."
"Fine." I snap. "Since you're so annoyingly persistent I'll tell you. It's Y/n."
A somewhat cute grin spread across his face.
"That's a pretty name. Thank you for telling me."
"Yeah. Whatever." I say shortly and start organizing paperwork.

Jimin isn't a criminal, he just got too many speeding tickets is all. I'll admit he's kind of cute. I wish we could have met somewhere else besides here. I'd rather have run into him at a coffee shop or a bookstore. If I even admit to liking him a little it'll be weird since I'm an officer and he's a prisoner.

"Y/n?"
"Yes?" I asked turning towards his cell.
"Are you dating anyone?"
My eyes widen at the question.
"Excuse me?"
"You heard me."
I cleared my throat and debated on if I wanted to answer the question or not.
"No."
"Oh really?" He asked seeming interested.

I ignored him.

"When I get out of here maybe I could take you out?" He asked with a flirty wink.
"Not a chance, prison stripes."
"Hey." He pouted and looked down at his black and white striped shirt. "I can't help that I have to wear this."
"You could slow down when you're driving."
He frowned at me and I tried to hold back a smile.

I quickly realized how unprofessional I was being, quickly clearing my throat awkwardly before turning around and messing with paperwork on my desk to look busy.

"Hey. What's with the sudden mood change?" He asked.
"You're a prisoner I'm not supposed to be cutting up with you."
"I'm not a criminal, Y/n." I heard the frown in his voice. "I just got one too many speeding tickets."
I spun around and faced him. He had his hands wrapped around the bars watching me intently.

"Come on." He pouted. "Talk to me."
I glared at him and didn't say anything.
"C'mon, baby. What happened?"
"Don't call me that."
"What? Does it make you... flustered?"
"No."
"I can see it on your face. You like it."
"Shut up before I come in there."
"Maybe I want you to come in here." He smirked.
"Shut it and go to sleep or something."
"I'm not sleepy though."
"Just be quiet then."
"I have nothing to do in here and you're the only person around to talk to."
"Well, I don't feel like talking."
"Come on, Y/n."
"Don't use my first name."
"What are you gonna do about it?"

I stood up and yanked the keys off my belt.
"I'll come in there and make you shut up."
"I'd like to see you try." He smirked.

This boy is testing me.

I walked over to him and stood in front of the cell.

He tilted his head to the side and quirked an eyebrow.

"I'm going to give you one last chance to stop harassing me and be quiet."
"Sure thing."
"Thank you." I started to walk off until he spoke again.
"Babe."

I froze and spun around.

"What was that?" I asked slowly.
"I said. Sure thing—babe."
"That's it."

I stomped up to his cell and opened it up. Before I could do anything he grabbed my collar and pulled me inside. He pressed me against the wall and slammed his lips against mine.

I grabbed his shoulders and tried to push him away, but I realized how nice and soft his lips where. My face heated up at how passionately he was kissing me. My eyes fluttered closed and I kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck and playing with his hair.

"Mmm." He hummed against my lips and wrapped one of his arms around my waist.

He pulled away for a brief moment, his lips lingering over mine.

"You're so sexy, Officer Y/n." He breathed. "And so careless for making out with a prisoner while on the job."
"Hey." I warned. "You pulled me-"
He cut me off by slamming his lips against mine. I immediately kissed back and pulled him closer to me, unable to resist.

I was really enjoying myself, but when I came to my senses I pushed him away.
"I can't do this. Not here."
I started to walk out but he grasped my hand.
"Let's do this again."
"We're not doing this again." I spoke with finality, closing his cell and locking it back.

We did do it again. Every day I had to work we would make out. If any other officer were to check up with me, I would close his cell as quickly as possible and pretend to be working on something. Today was one of those days.

"Your hair looks really good today."
"Thanks. I try to look good for you Jiminie." I said running my fingers through his hair.

I heard the door to the office open and quickly pulled away from Jimin and stepped out of the cell.

"Y/n?" One of my coworkers asked.
"I'm right here." I said stepping into the office area.
"I just came in to check up on you."
"Ah. I'm fine."
"You need anything?" He asked.
"Nah. I'm okay. Thanks though."
"Sure thing. Just let me know if you need anything."
"I will."

I watched him walk out and went straight back to Jimin. He latched onto me and started peppering kisses all over my face.

"This is so wrong. I could get fired."
"You could. But you won't. We'll be fine babygirl." He said running his thumb over my cheekbone. "When I get out of here I'll take you on a nice date."
"Oh really?"
"Yep. I promise."

Time skip

Jimin has a chance to go to court and he got out early. Seven months early.

I was waiting at the side of the courtroom to escort Jimin out. I had to hold back a smile when the judge said his sentence was cut and he could get out early.
I walked next to Jimin and escorted him out of the courtroom and drove him back to the jail where he collected what little belongings he had.

"Congrats." I smiled when he walked out in regular clothes carrying a small duffel bag.
"Thanks. I'm not proud of speeding and I swear I'll slow down."
"Good." I grinned.
"Now how about that date?"
"What? Now?"
"Sure. Your shift is over isn't it?"
"Yeah in like five minutes."
"Then let's go." He said.
"Jimin, I don't have nice clothes on."
"It doesn't matter. You look amazing just as you are." He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled my close to him. "Let's go get something to eat."
"Okay." I sighed and gave in.
"Perfect." He grinned and gave me a small peck on the cheek before walking out of the jail.