Namjoon ♡ Cafe Bangtan

I read over a few coffees and teas on the menu until I caught someone walking around behind the counter. My eyes immediately glued to one of the employees walking around. His hair was styled off to the side in a messy laid back yet tidy way, and his skin was so tanned, it almost resembled the color of cinnamon. One of his buddies told him something that made him laugh and some dimples made an appearance. I caught a quick glimpse of his name tag as he walked over and gathered some items.
Namjoon.

I tore my eyes away from him and started looking at the menu. There's so many things to choose from I can't make a decision. What if whatever I order is bad? What if I don't like it? I don't know how they make their coffees and teas here.

"Excuse me." A kind voice pulled me from my thoughts.
It was Namjoon. The attractive barista.
"I couldn't help but notice you looking troubled. You can't decide what to order?" He asked sweetly.
I laughed a little. "No. I can't."
"Are you a coffee person or a tea person?"
"Both. But today I think I'm in the mood for a tea."
"Do you want hot or iced tea?"
"Hot."
"Might I suggest the chai tea?"
"Mmm I love chai tea. That sounds nice."
"Perfect. I'll have it ready in a few minutes."

I walked over and took a seat by the window watching the cars pass by outside.

That Namjoon guy is so sweet and polite. I'd love to have a boyfriend like him.

"Do those cars make you happy?" A voice asked, scaring me a little.

Namjoon was standing there holding my tea.

"What?"
"You were smiling really big. Do those cars make you that happy?"
"Ah. N-no I was just... thinking about someone."
"Oh. Someone special?"
"Just some guy." I shrugged.
"He must be lucky."
"Not really." I chuckled.
"What do you mean? Any guy that can make you smile like that just by thinking of him is really lucky."
"Oh." I blushed deeply.
"A-anyway, here's your tea." He set my tea down looking a little disappointed.
"What if I said that guy is in the coffee shop right now?" I asked catching his attention.
"He is?" He asked suddenly interested.
I nodded.
He looked around the coffee shop. There were only girls, besides one older man.
"I know what you're thinking. That ain't it. How about I give you another hint? He works here."
"Ah." Namjoon glanced back at the register and in the back kitchen. I could tell he thought I was talking about one of his friends.
"What if I told you he was standing in front of me right now?"
His eyes widen and his cheeks tint pink while a cute dimpled smile slowly spreads across his features.
"Well then, I would be surprised and also flattered."
"And?" I asked, waiting for him to continue.
"And I would ask you out."

My eyes widened. I was taken aback by his comment. I wasn't expecting that.

"How about it?" He asked.
"Yes."
"Here." He handed me his phone allowing me to put my name and number in. I handed it back to him and he glanced down at his screen, a smile appearing on his face.

"Y/n. I'll text you later tonight. Enjoy your tea." He grinned before getting back to work.