Jungkook ♡ Fight

This one is a little angsty. Oof?

"Okay, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna talk to Jungkook today." I said to myself as I looked at my reflection. "You can do it Y/n. How will he know you're upset if you don't tell him?"

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

"Simple as that. I'll talk to him as soon as he gets back from the fan meeting."

Jungkook and I have been having some issues lately. I don't think he's aware of it though. I try and spend time with him but he always comes straight in and plays video games or goes to bed. I understand that he's an idol and he's very tired, but this has been going on for months. I haven't said anything to him because I thought it would all blow over but he's still neglecting me. I know I sound needy but I haven't been able to spend time with him. It's like he's avoiding me.

I heard the front door open and jumped up off the bed. I slowly crept into the living room and saw Jungkook taking his jacket off.

"Hi baby." I smiled.
"Hey."
"How did the fam meeting go?"
"It was nice. I met lots of fans. They're really sweet."
"That's good." I said.

He took his shoes off and walked past me into the kitchen and grabbed a yogurt drink from the fridge.

"Do you need me to make you something to eat."
"No thanks." He said walking into the living room and turning on the Xbox.

"Um... Jungkook?" I asked softly.
"Hm?"
"Can I talk to you about something."
"I guess."

He grabbed a controller and sat down on the couch. I walked over and sad down next to him.

"Are you avoiding me?"
"What?" He laughed.
"Are you avoiding me?" I repeated the question.
"Why would you ask that?"
"Because you come in and either play video games or go to bed. I feel like I hardly get to spend time with you."
"I'm not avoiding you."
"It feels like it."

He sighed and started playing his game. Not once has he made eye contact with me.

"Jungkook I try and spend time with you but you brush me off or ignore me. We don't even cuddle together at night."
"Are you sure you're not just being needy?"
"Yes I'm sure I'm not just being needy Jungkook." I said his name in a harsh tone.
"Geez Y/n. You don't see it. You're needy. You're always wanting attention. As soon as I step inside you're like right up on me and you follow me around the house like a lost puppy."

I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of his mouth.

"I'm not following you around like some lost puppy. I'm trying to be a good girlfriend. Clearly good isn't good enough."

Jungkook's character died right as the sentence left my mouth.

He sighed heavily letting out a frustrated growl near the end.

"You're just annoying! Okay? You're too clingy!"

My eyes began to water.

"O-okay." My voice faltered. "So the truth finally comes out."

He looked at me for the first time since he walked in the door. The look on his face told me he was annoyed. When he saw I was about to cry his eyes softened for a moment.

I cleared my throat and stood up.

"Just uh... continue with your game." My voice came out shakily.

I walked into our shared room and let all my emotions loose. I tears soaked my cheeks as I walked over to the closet and pulled out a small duffel bag. I started grabbing shirts and pants, stuffing them into the bag. I took a few toiletries and anything I assume I would need.

I tossed the duffle bag over my shoulder and went to leave the room. I glanced over at a picture of me and Jungkook that sat on the nightstand next to my side of the bed.

I ran up and knocked over the frame letting it fall on the ground. I left the room and walked over to the front door. I took one glance back at Jungkook.

He had his headphones on and was immersed in his video game.
I left the apartment quietly, not wanting to draw attention to the fact that I was leaving.

I don't know who I'm going to stay with. I'm sure one of the boys would let me stay with them for a little while.

I pulled my phone out and dialed Yoongi's number. He's always been someone I can go to.

He answered on the third ring.

"Hello?"
"Hey Yoongi." I said as calmly as I could.
"Y/n! Are you crying?"

Him asking me made me start to cry again.

"Yes." I sobbed into the phone.
"What happened?"
"It's Jungkook."
"What did he do?" Yoongi asked, his voice sounding angry.
"I can't get into all that right now."
"Where are you?"
"Walking down the street."
"Alone? Where are you near? I'm coming to pick you up."
"I'm near the park."
"Stay right there. I'm getting in the car now."
"Okay." I sighed.

The line went dead and I hung up.

I walked over to a bench and sat there with my head hung low waiting for Yoongi to show up.

Someone placed their hand on my shoulder causing me to jerk my head up.

Yoongi was standing over me, a look of worry plastered on his face.

"Come here." He gently grabbed my arm and pulled me off the bench and towards his car. "Let me take this."

He took the duffle bag off my shoulder and tossed it in the back of the car. He helped me in the passenger seat and drove towards his apartment.

"When we get to my place you can explain everything. Don't feel pressured though. I won't make you tell me anything you don't want to."
"No. I'll tell you."