Yoongi ♡ Bubble Bath

Published: July 17, 2018
Rewritten: May 24, 2023

Word count: 1,723

DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14

The sound of the front door opening pulled your attention away from your phone screen, prompting you to scurry into the living room

The sound of the front door opening pulled your attention away from your phone screen, prompting you to scurry into the living room. Yoongi was finally home.
You entered the room just in time to see him drop his bag by the front door and shuffle inside.
"Yoongi." You beamed, skittering up to him and engulfing him in a tight hug.
He wrapped his arms around you instantly, heaving a long sigh as he allowed himself to melt in your embrace.
"You have no idea how much this hug means to me." He murmured into your hair, his voice donning a tone of exhaustion.
"What's wrong?" You questioned, pulling back to look at him and examine his features.
"Rough day." He mumbled.
"Come on." You beckoned, leading him to the couch. "Sit there. I'll be back."
You ran off to the bathroom and started running some bath water for your overworked boyfriend, squeezing a little scented bubble bath into the tub before leaving the room.
"Babe, what are you doing?" Yoongi inquired from his spot on the sofa, curious to know what had you scurrying about the apartment.
"I'm running a hot bath for you so you can relax and de-stress."
His face softened. "You don't have to do that."
"I want to. You work hard all the time. You deserve it."
"Come here." He beckoned, holding his arms out.
You approached him and dropped down onto the couch next to him. He immediately pulled you into his chest and started stroking your hair.
"You're the best, you know that?"
"I'm not." You denied. "I'm just being nice."
"Just take the compliment."
You chuckled softly. "Okay, fine."
Enjoying having Yoongi so close, you decided to leave the bath water running for a while in favor of staying on the couch with your loving boyfriend for a few minutes, soaking in the moment.
Yoongi let out a song sigh, his eyelids sliding closed while his body slumped further into the cushions of the couch, his fingers combing gently through your hair.

"I have to check on your bath." You mentioned after a few minutes had passed, sadly putting an end to your quiet cuddle session.
Yoongi groaned when you got up, obviously disappointed that you had to go.
"I'll be right back." You assured him while speed walking out of the living room and down the hallway.
Once in the bathroom, you rushed to turn the faucet off, relieved to see that the water level was just right. You grabbed a few candles and lit the wicks, placing them around the tub as a final finishing touch.
Perfect.
"Your bath is ready!" You called from the bathroom doorway.
"Come help me up!"
"Ugh. Yoongi."
"Ugh. Y/n." He mocked.
You grumbled under your breath, stalking towards the living room. A smile graced Yoongi's soft features when he saw you.
"You're only happy because I'm helping you." You commented, pulling him off the couch.
"Why would you say that?" He feigned hurt.
Ignoring his comment, you took him to your shared bedroom, shoving him inside.
"Go do your thing."
He briefly narrowed his eyes at you and closed the door.
"He's so difficult sometimes." You muttered under your breath.
When the door opened a few short moments later, Yoongi was only in his boxers.
Your gaze immediately wandered down to his soft tummy, admiring how smooth it looked as you resisted the urge to caress and squeeze it. You don't think you'll ever get used to seeing him without a shirt on.
"What are you staring at?" He asked with a smirk, his head tilting to the side coyly.
"Nothing." You crossed your arms and looked away—a pathetic attempt at covering up your unconscious gawking.
He chuckled lowly and walked past you to the bathroom. Once the sound of the door clicking shut sounded down the hall, you went to your shared bedroom to gather Yoongi's discarded clothes, pausing when you heard the bathroom door open just a few seconds after it had closed.
"Hey babe?"
Your boyfriend was leaning out from the bathroom when you turned around.
"You wanna join me?" He smirked.
"Yoongi." You gasped, your cheeks set aflame at his offer.
"Come on, sweetheart. It would make my day." He pouted.
How dare he. He knows you can't say no to him, especially when he pouts and his eyes look so round and soft.
"I mean... I guess it wouldn't hurt."
"I'll be waiting." He grinned.

Going back into the bedroom, you stripped down to your undergarments, moving hesitantly down the hallway. Your hand reached tentatively for the handle, twisting it as you pushed the door open and peeked inside the bathroom. Yoongi was leaned back against the wall of he tub with his eyes closed.
You called out his name softly, one of his eyes opening lazily to look at you.
"Come on in." He motioned and closed his eye again.
He looked so relaxed and at peace, the heartwarming sight filling you with affection.
While his eyes were closed you took the opportunity to take off your bra and slide off your underwear. Your movements were careful as you stepped into the tub and eased yourself into the hot water, allowing the large mounds of bubbles to surround you.
Feeling the water move, Yoongi opened his eyes, a sleepy smile gracing his soft pink lips.
"Come here." He beckoned, patting his chest lightly.
You obliged, situating yourself between his legs and reclined back on his chest. His arms slid around your waist the moment your back made contact with him, exhaling a content sigh. Originally, he didn't want you to do anything special for him and though what you were doing wasn't necessary, but now that he was lying in the tub with you in his arms he realized this is exactly what he needed.
"Thank you for doing this." He pressed a kiss to the top of your head. "I feel a lot better."
"It's nothing."
"Well, it's everything to me."
You both laid still for a few moments, enjoying each other's presence and allowing the hot water to warm you up.

A few blissful minutes passed and you sat up, turning towards Yoongi.
"Turn around." You instructed softly.
Yoongi shuffled around until his back was facing you. You grabbed his loofa and squeezed some body wash out onto it, lathering the scented soap until a foam formed. Ever so gently, you started rubbing up and down Yoongi's back, your ministrations drawing out a satisfied hum from your boyfriend.
"That feels good." He murmured, his voice deep and relaxed.
"Good." You smiled softly, continuing to wash him. "Scrub all the stress away."

Once you felt he was thoroughly cleaned you rinsed the bubbles off his back, making sure to get them all before instructing him to wet his hair. Yoongi listened and dunked his head into the water, wetting his lengthy onyx locks.
Grabbing his shampoo you squeezed some out into your palm and started rubbing it into his hair, the tips of your fingers massaging his scalp and working the foamy soap into his tresses. You helped him rinse the suds out and moved on to conditioner, making sure to get the ends of his hair really good, massaging it in well. He needed it since he was always having to get his hair colored and bleached.
"Your turn." Yoongi announced after you helped him rinse the product out.
You spun around and assumed the position Yoongi was previously in, presenting your back to him. He grabbed your loofa and put some body wash on it before carefully scrubbing your back, not wanting to be too rough.
He moved your hair to one side and started rubbing near your shoulder blades, the feeling sending goosebumps along your skin.
Bringing your knees up to your chest, you leaned forward to rest your head on your folded knees so you could luxuriate in the moment and really enjoy it. Your eyes closed while a content sigh slipped past your parted lips. It was supposed to be you taking care of Yoongi, but you had to admit this was heavenly.

After he washed your back and rinsed the bubbles off, he moved on to shampoo. You wet your hair and allowed him to start working the product into it, his fingers gently massaging your scalp, the blissful feeling making your eyelids flutter before closing completely.
This was nice. Not to mention it was incredibly romantic. You and Yoongi didn't usually do stuff like this, so it was new and different but you welcomed it. There was a sort of intimacy about bathing with the one you loved, a simple act that made you feel closer to your significant other.
Yoongi helped you rinse out the shampoo and started on conditioner. You had done quite a bit damage to your hair in the past so he made sure the ends were saturated in conditioner. After letting it sit for a couple minutes, you rinsed it out well and sat there with your back still facing Yoongi.

The feeling of soft, delicate lips being pressed against your shoulder grabbed your attention.
Yoongi's arm slid around your waist as his lips left gentle kisses up your shoulder and neck. He hummed against your skin, the vibrations causing a warm rush to follow. You relaxed in his hold, your neck tilting to give him better access as his light kissed turned into open-mouthed ones that had you melting in his arms. You didn't really care if he left any marks, it all felt so nice you didn't want to stop him. Despite things getting a little heated, Yoongi's hands stayed at your waist, never moving higher or lower. His respectfulness was very attractive and only made your love for him grow.

"Thank you so much for this, baby." He murmured against your skin, rubbing his thumb against your hip.
"You're welcome. I just don't want you to get too stressed. Self-care is really important."
"You're always looking out for me. What did I do to deserve you?"
"I should be asking you the same thing." You replied with a small grin.
He chuckled. "I love you, Y/n."
"I love you too, Yoongi."
"Promise me we'll do this more often."
"Absolutely."

_____________________________________
This imagine was inspired by Yoongi enjoying bath bombs and bubble baths 🥺

DO NOT steal, copy, alter, repost, or translate my works. These are my original ideas and I work very hard on them. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.