BTS ♡ Lost Boys AU

This is inspired by an edit on Instagram from peechymin I though the edit was super cute and had this idea for an imagine. Enjoy uwu

I've landed in this strange place, it's an island of some sort. I walked through the dense woods and looked around for any sign of civilization.
I found a clearing and walked ahead to check it out. I heard a snap and quickly turned around, my heart racing. Something flew right by me causing me to jump. I turned around and saw an arrow sticking out of a tree not far behind me. I was so shocked by the fact that I almost got impaled by an arrow that I passed out.

3rd person POV

The seven curious boys walked out of the trees peering at the person who had just passed out in the middle of the woods.
They slowly approached the lump laying in the tall grass.

"It's a girl." Hoseok said.
"How did she get here?" Jimin asked.
"I'm not sure." Namjoon furrowed his brows.
"I-is she dead?" Jimin asked leaning down towards the girl.
"I don't think the arrow hit her so she should be fine." Namjoon said.

Jungkook took a look at the mysterious girl. Being afraid of girls he screamed and accidentally ran into a tree.

"Jungkook!" Jin shouted.

Jungkook jumped up from the ground.

"I'm okay!"

Yoongi picked up a stick and poked the girl's arm.

"Don't touch her!" Jin shouted. "How would you like someone poking around on you huh?"
Yoongi didn't answer.
"That's what I though."

All seven boys gasped when the girl made a noise and moved around a little.

"She's waking up!" Taehyung jumped behind Jin. "Save me hyung! I'm scared."
"It's just a girl Taehyung." Jin said.
"We've never seen a girl before." He whispered.
"She won't hurt us." Namjoon said.
"You don't know that." Taehyung argued.

Your POV

I heard voices. Men's voices. Geez. My head hurts.

"It's a girl." One voice said.
"How did she get here?" A second voice asked.
"I'm not sure." A third voice said.
"I-is she dead?" The second voice asked.
"I don't think the arrow hit her so she should be fine." The third voice spoke.

I felt something poke my cheek and something rough and pointy touch my arm.

"Don't touch her!" A new voice shouted.

Their arguing pulled me from my sudden slumber. I groaned and moved a little earning a gasp from all the boys.

"She's waking up! Save me hyung!" A new voice spoke up.
"It's just a girl Taehyung." Another unfamiliar voice said.
"We've never seen a girl before."
"She won't hurt us."
"You don't know that."

I have no idea how many people are standing over me right now. I'm almost afraid to look.
I slowly opened my eyes and saw seven boys looking down at me. They all gasped and backed away.

"Namjoon you talk to her." One guy hiding behind another guy said.

A tan guy with beautiful brown eyes leaned over me. I'm assuming this is Namjoon.