Yoongi ♡ Good vs Evil | Part 2

Surprise I decided to update early uwu

I watched as he ran down the street disappearing in the shadows.

"Man... I was really hoping to get a kiss or something." I sighed.

I felt a tingle up my spine and jumped a little.
Something's wrong. I silently thanked Yoongi for needing to leave early. It would have been bad if this happened while he was still here.

I ran off into an alleyway pulled my shirt off revealing my superhero suit. I discarded my clothes into my backpack and flew up onto the roof of the nearest building. I followed my instincts and jumped from building to building. I came to a halt when I noticed a hooded figure standing at the edge of the building I was on.

"Hey!" I shouted.

The figure turned around. I immediately recognized him. He wore a long black hooded cape and fingerless black leather gloves. A white mask covered around his eyes and his cheekbones. Lines in the shape of a neon pink skull was projected over his face making it hard to see the rest of his face.

 Lines in the shape of a neon pink skull was projected over his face making it hard to see the rest of his face

"Miss Thunderbolt. I've been waiting for you."
"Flamethrower..." I spat bitterly.
"Oh sweetheart don't act like you aren't surprised to see me."
"I'm not."
"Pity."
"What do you want."
"Just to annoy you." He chuckled.
"Surely that's not the only reason."
"Of course it's not. I came here to find out your real identity."
"Ha! You're joking. Out of all the things you've done this is the lamest."
"No it's not. It's genius. I'll expose your identity and then everyone will know who you are and you'll never be safe."
"Are you serious?" I asked, unimpressed.
"Do I look like I'm joking?"
"I don't know, I can't really see your face." I shot back.
He growled and lunged at me. I easily moved out of the way.
"They should call you Hothead because of how short your temper is." I teased.
"Shut up!" He growled, flames emerging from his hands.
"Now we're getting somewhere!" I grinned. I held my hands out, lightning immediately surrounding them.

He shot a fireball at me. I quickly made a shield with the lightning in my hands and blocked the hit. I immediately ran after him and shot lightning bolts which he dodged. He retaliated by shooting bigger flames at me. I flew up in the air and barely missed them. He quickly flew up into the air with me and shot flames at me continuously.

"Crap! I forgot you can fly too." I hissed as the heat of the flames got a little too close. I felt a burning sensation on my arm and yelped. I landed on the rooftop and started shooting more lightning bolts at Mr. Hothead. We both attacked each other nonstop. I was starting to feel tired. He caught me off guard and hit my leg with a flame. It burned a hole in my suit and burned my skin a little. I hissed in pain and fell down. Flamethrower landed on top of me holding me in place.

"Finally." He chuckled.

He reached out to grab my mask.

Two can play at this game.

Before he could grab my mask I placed one of my hands on his chest and reached for his mask before blasting him off me with a powerful thunderbolt.

He landed a few feet away I sat up and looked down, in my hand was his mask, the projection of the skull was gone.
I looked ahead and saw him laying on he ground. He started to move around and get up. I quickly stood up ready to fight if necessary. I looked in his hand and saw my mask. I let out a gasp.

"Gotcha." He chuckled.

He turned around and saw his mask in my hand, he then looked up and we both let out a gasp.

"Y-Yoongi?"
"Y-Y/n?"

We both walked towards each other in a daze.

"You were Flamethrower this whole time?"
He nodded before speaking.
"And you were Miss. Thunderbolt this whole time."
I nodded.
"So that's why you scoffed when Mrs. Lee brought up my superhero name."

It all made sense. My eyes widened as I realized something.

"Y-you tried to kill me!"
"I-I didn't want to kill you! And plus you tried to kill me too!" He argued.

My mind was so jumbled. We had such a good time together earlier. Now that he knows who am, does he still want to hang out with me?

"Do you hate me?" I asked out of nowhere.
"What? No, I don't hate you. Do you hate me?" He asked.
"No. I mean... I did before I knew who you actually were." I let out a quick short breath and collapsed on my knees. "My crush is my nemesis."

Yoongi dropped down on the ground in front of me.

"What?" He asked.
"Might as well go ahead and spill. My identity and biggest secret has already been exposed, why not my second biggest secret?" I sucked in a deep breath before speaking. "Truth is, I've had a crush on you for a while. My heart races every time you tell me good morning or speak to me at all. I finally worked up the nerve to ask you to hang out today and it honestly didn't go as well as I planned. I mean look where we are now."
"You have a crush on me?" He asked quietly.
I nodded.
"I have a crush on you too. The thing is, I wanted to ask you out but you seemed so shy and you hardly ever spoke to me I figured you weren't interested."
"Oh my gosh." I sighed and facepalmed myself. "I screwed everything up because I'm a coward. I hide behind this superhero alter ego and in reality I'm a loser. You probably don't even like me anym-"

Before I could say another word Yoongi cut me off with a kiss. His hand gently cupped my cheek as his lips moved slowly against mine. There was so much going on I couldn't process what was happening.
My hands slowly moved to cup his cheeks as I kissed back, his lips encased around my bottom lip before he pulled away only to reattached his lips to mine once again. I tilted my head a little and moved my hands to rest on his shoulders.

He pulled away and let out a deep sigh before grinning widely showing off an adorable gummy smile.

"You just... we... just..."
"Kissed. I know." He bit his lip to keep himself from smiling.
"I-" I started to speak but didn't know what to say.
"I have a proposition." He spoke up.
I blinked at him a few times.
"How about we team up? A superhero duo. What do you think?"
"A duo?" I asked.
He nodded.
A wide grin spread across my lips.
"I think that's an amazing idea."

Three days later

"This is new. It appears there's a new hero alongside Miss Thunderbolt. It looks as if this new hero is the villain Flamethrower. He's known to have gotten in quite a few battles with Miss Thunderbolt."

"Miss Thunderbolt why is Flamethrower with you? Isn't he your enemy?" The interviewer asked.
"Actually, he's my boyfriend. Turns out he's not a bad guy after all. From now on we're a duo. A superhero duo who fight crime together."
"Is that true Flamethrower?" The man asked.
"Yes. We have decided to team up and fight side by side as heroes."
"Well you heard it here folks. There's a new superhero in town. Back to you Denise."

I looked over at Yoongi and smiled before kissing him on the cheek.

"How's your leg baby?" He asked looking down at the gauze wrapped around my calf.
"It's still a bit sensitive but it'll be okay. How's your chest?"
"Still hurting a little. Sorry for burning you."
"It's fine. Sorry for hitting you with a thunderbolt."
"Don't worry about it. I thought we put all this behind us?" He asked running his fingers through my hair.
"We did... but I never apologized."
"Well now we both apologized, so everything is okay."
I nodded and leaned my head over on his shoulder.
"I love you Yoongi."
"I love you too Y/n." He said kissing me softly on the forehead.