Jin ♡ Harry Potter AU

I watched as Jin walked down the halls with one of his friends. He's not even doing anything, he's just walking yet he looks so beautiful.

"He's so pretty." I sighed and leaned again the brick wall.
"Oh boy. You've got it bad." Hoseok giggled.
"What?" I asked.
"You're so head over heels for Jin."
"I am not."
"Y/n you make googly eyes at him every day. Not to mention when he tries to have a conversation with you, you get all nervous and start spouting nonsense."
"I can't help it. He makes me nervous."
"How do you expect to get close with him if you can't even hold a conversation?"
"You're right Hoseok." I frowned. "I'm hopeless."

(Take that as a joke if you want)

"No you're not. You've just got to talk to him, and don't get all nervous. Just try and have a nice calm conversation without thinking about how handsome he is, okay?" Hoseok asked.
"I don't know... that sounds hard."
"It will be, but you can do it. I believe in you."
"Thanks Hobi."

Later in the day I headed to dinner, Hoseok by my side along with Taehyung.

"I'm starving." Taehyung said.
"Me too, all that spell memorizing has me worn out."
"Hey Tae, did you hear? Y/n is gonna confess her feelings to Jin." Hoseok giggled.
"What?!" I shout. "I-I didn't say that!"
"I know." He giggled. "But you should."
"No I shouldn't! Jin and I barely talk."
"You guys would be so cute together though." Taehyung said.
"Would we?" I asked twirling my hair.
"Aw look at her. She's smitten as a kitten!" Hoseok grinned poking my cheek.
"No. I'm not." I blushed.
"Seems like you are." Taehyung said.

I sighed in defeat. They're both right.

We made our way into the large dining hall and went to our house table. The food was already spread out over the table. Taehyung, Hoseok and I sat down.

"I'm so nervous I can't even eat. I'm not hungry anymore."
"Aw c'mon Y/n have some rice." Taehyung said shoving a spoonful in my mouth.

I almost spit it out but managed to choke it down before bursting out in laughter.

"Don't ever do that again!" I shoved Taehyung as he laughed. "You could have killed me!"
"Yeah right." He chuckled. "Oh! Look here comes Jin."

My eyes widened and I looked up. Jin was walking straight towards us. He took a seat directly across from me nearly causing me to fall out of my chair.

"Hey guys." He smiled and sat down. "Wow spell class was rough wasn't it."
"Yeah it sure was." Hoseok said. "Right Y/n?"

I had my head down looking at my lap. Hoseok nudged me.

"Right Y/n?" He asked again.
"Oh. Y-yeah definitely."
"Some of them were really hard to learn. I don't think I got the hang of it, what about you?" Jin asked looking at me.
I quickly looked away blushing, but forced myself to try and keep eye contact.
"Y-yeah I had trouble with a few spells too." I said.
"Hey if you want, we could get together after lunch and study the spells we had trouble on. I mean only if you want to."
"Uh."

Did Kim Seokjin just ask me to study alone with him?!

Taehyung and Hoseok both kicked my leg under the table pulling me from my thoughts.

"Ah! Sure. Yeah that sounds nice."
"Perfect!" He grinned. "I'm looking forward to it."

The rest of lunch was awkward. I was so nervous about spending time with Jin I couldn't hardly eat. He tried making conversation with me throughout lunch. I tried to think of interesting things to say but I think I just made a fool of myself.

"You know Jin, Y/n likes to draw in her free time." Taehyung said
"Wh-"
"Yeah she's really good at it too." Hoseok cut me off.
"Really?" Jin asked looking at me, a bright look on his face.
"Yeah." I spoke meekly.
"I like to cook. I'm pretty good at it, or so I've been told."
"Ah." I nodded. "I bet you make amazing dishes."
"Why don't I make something for you sometime? Then you can try it for yourself." He said.
"I don't think-"
"We can hang out over summer break. You can hang out at my place and I'll cook for you."
"That sounds really... nice, actually." I blushed.
"Ah! Really? Okay then. I won't forget."

***

After lunch I followed Jin outside, my head racing. We started walking through the courtyard away from the school.

"Um. Jin where are we going? I thought we were practicing spells?"
"Ssh. Just follow me." He smiled.

I followed him until we approached a small pond with a waterfall. Jin took a seat by the water and patted the spot beside him. I hesitantly took a seat.

Jin sucked in a deep breath. "I have a confession." he said. "I didn't ask you out here to practice spells. I just used that as an excuse to be able to spend time with you, alone."
"R-really?" I blinked a few times in shock.
"Yeah." He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. "I think you're really cute. I wanted to get to know you but you seem so shy and I haven't really been able to talk to you."
"You think I'm cute?" I asked in disbelief.
He nodded.
"I'm sorry for being so shy. You're just so... handsome." I blushed, embarrassed of my transparency. "I just get really nervous."
"You think I'm handsome?" He asked.
I nodded. "And I hope it's not too late, but I'd like to try again and get to know you as well because, if it's not already obvious, I like you too."
Jin flashed the cutest and happiest smile before giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. It all happened so fast I almost couldn't process it. I sat there with my eyes wide. I looked over at him and grabbed his face kissing him right on the lips. His hand gently cupped my cheek as he kissed back. I quickly pulled away shocked at what I'd just done.

"I-I'm sorry! I don't know what got into me."
"It's okay." He laughed. "I liked it. And I hope I'll be receiving more of those in the near future."
"You will." I grinned bashfully.