BTS ♡ BT21

Published: December 4, 2018
Rewritten: April 24, 2024

Word count: 4,050

DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14

You were laid out on the outdoor patio area of BTS' dorm gazing at the stars with Hoseok, Yoongi, and Taehyung

You were laid out on the outdoor patio area of BTS' dorm gazing at the stars with Hoseok, Yoongi, and Taehyung. You came over to visit them and was invited to stay for dinner, which you'd just finished eating. The four of you were currently lying down and watching the stars in a peaceful silence.

"I just love our BT21 characters." Hoseok spoke up, voicing his thoughts aloud.
"Me too." Taehyung agreed.
"I love that we got the opportunity to make adorable characters similar to us. It feels really personal."
"Mhm." Yoongi agreed.
"They're like our children." Taehyung chuckled.
"Hey, wouldn't it be cool if they were real? I'd love to hang out with Mang. I bet he's cool."
"Ah. Don't be talking nonsense, Hoseok." Yoongi waved his hand dismissively.
"I'm serious. What if they were real?"
"I mean, I guess it would be pretty cool."
"I'd love to be able to hang out with Tata." Taehyung chimed in.
"I'd like to hang out with all of them." You spoke up. "I've watched the little animations on YouTube and I often find myself wishing they were real."
"See? Tae and Y/n are on board."
"This is such a silly and nonsensical thing to talk about. It's impossible. They're animated cartoons." Yoongi mentioned.
"Go ahead and crush our dreams." Taehyung frowned, feigning sadness.
"You're a child."
"At least I'm not a grandpa like you."
"Hey now, don't fight." Hoseok interjected sternly, smacking them both lightly on the arm.
"I'm older than you, you have no right to smack me. Have you never heard of respecting your elders?"
"I don't care." Hoseok huffed.
"Alright, alright." You chuckled. "Let's enjoy the view."
Thankfully, the three boys listened to you as silence settled over the group, everyone now focused on the glimmering stars above.

A sudden and brief flash shot across the sky, disappearing as quickly as it appeared.

Hoseok gasped. "Woah! Did you guys see that? It was a shooting star!"
"I did!" Taehyung nodded. "Let's make a wish."
"I wish our BT21 characters were real." Hoseok spoke his wish aloud.
"Yeah. Me too." Taehyung agreed.
"I wish I could get some good sleep tonight." Yoongi murmured.
"Don't we all." You sighed.
"I hope my wish comes true." Hoseok whispered.

The sun shone down on the BTS dorm as the seven of them snoozed away inside. After you left the previous night, they stayed up for just a few minutes talking about the events of the day, some bringing up how happy they were to spend time with you. Then, the seven of them went to bed to get some much needed rest.

Taehyung laid asleep in his bed, the covers partially kicked off him. He started to roll over, but felt a weight on top of him, preventing him from doing so. His brows furrowed at the feeling.
"Tannie, what are you doing out of your cage?" He questioned, still half asleep, wondering how the dog was able to get out.
He reached for the animal lying on him until he realized it wasn't his beloved puppy that was resting on top of him.
His eyes shot open as he looked at what was on him, letting out a gasp when he recognized a familiar heart-shaped alien sitting on his tummy.