Taehyung ♡ Flirty Neighbor

Published: June 22, 2018
Rewritten: May 3, 2023

Word count: 2,139

This book is for users 14+ ONLY!
DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14. I'm an adult and am not comfortable with kids reading my stuff or interacting with it

 I'm an adult and am not comfortable with kids reading my stuff or interacting with it

You were headed to your apartment when you were stopped in your tracks by someone. A hand smacked against the wall beside you as a long arm blocked your way, preventing you from walking any further. To your dismay, it was Taehyung. You lived a few doors down from him and he's a well-known playboy, always has been. You went to high school with him and even after two years he still seemed to have his flirty tendencies.
Yes he was gorgeous, probably the most handsome guy you've ever laid eyes on, but you don't like players, not one bit. Guys like him are a huge turn-off and his overconfident personality made him undesirable.
He had been annoying you for months, and yes, he even bothered you in high school, except now that you've graduated it's much worse.

"Hey, Y/n." He smirked.
"Taehyung." You greeted unenthusiastically.
"When are you gonna go on that date with me?" He asked, referring to one of the many times he attempted to ask you out.
"Never."
"Aw c'mon, cutie. Don't be like that." He pouted.
"Don't call me that. I don't know how many times I have to tell you."
"You can tell me a million times and I won't ever stop." He smiled smugly.
"Please go home." You sighed.
"Fine." He huffed. "I'll let you go just this once." He dropped his arm.
"Thank you." You huffed, proceeding down the hallway.
"Anytime, sweet cheeks." He called back, the sickly sweet nickname making your face contort in disgust.
You did your best to ignore his parting comment as you unlocked your door, ready to be inside and away from Taehyung and his constant pestering. As soon as the door swung open you walked inside and dropped your bag, kicking your shoes off not caring where they landed before going straight to your room wanting nothing more than to relax.
Dropping down on the bed you let out an exasperated groan, your eyes shutting as your body relaxed under the softness of your mattress. You were tired from the exhausting day you had, but even more so from having to deal with Mr. Cocky in the hallway.

You were only able to enjoy a few minutes of silence before a knock at the door disturbed your very brief moment of relaxation. Another frustrated groan was let out in response to the disturbance.
"Seriously? I just laid down." You griped aloud, pushing yourself up off the bed.
Your bare feet shuffled across the carpet to the front door. Upon opening it, you saw Taehyung leaned against the doorframe.

"Heyyy." He greeted, dragging the word out.
"No." You responded flatly and went to slam the door in his face, but his hand shot out and stopped it before it closed completely.
"Stop it." You hissed sharply, becoming agitated as you tried pushing on the door.
"You don't wanna know why I came over?" He asked with a tiny pout.
"Not really, no."
"Are you sure?"
You gave up on trying to close the door assuming that giving in and seeing what he wanted was the only way to get him to leave you alone.
"Why, Taehyung. Why did you come over?"
"Because I need to borrow some flour." He grinned sheepishly.
"Seriously?"
"Yes."
"Look, if you're just using that as an excuse to see me, you can forget about it."
"No. I really do need flour." He insisted. "I'm making something and I forgot to go to the store."
"Fine." You said through clenched teeth.
You started to head towards the kitchen when you heard Taehyung's voice again.
"You aren't gonna let me in?"
"No." You responded flatly and continued towards the kitchen.
You grabbed your bag of flour from the pantry and put some into a disposable container for him, hoping that it would be enough and he would't bother you anymore. To your surprise, you found Taehyung waiting patiently outside your apartment when you returned to the front door. You assumed he would have snuck in.