Hoseok ♡ Cafe Bangtan

I sighed and scrunched my eyebrows as I glanced over the menu. I don't really want coffee, nor do I want tea. They've got a small baked goods section beside the register. I leaned over and glanced through the glass at all the pastries and small cakes that were on display. One of the employees walked behind the case and placed a couple more desserts inside. I didn't pay much attention to him until he peeked through the glass at the back of the display case and looked at me.

My gaze froze on him as he flashed me a bright smile. He's gorgeous. I stood up straight and watched him pop up from behind the dessert case.
I recognize him as the guy who greeted me when I walked in. I can't see his name tag from here.

What was his name again? Oh! Hoseok.

"Need some help, miss?" He asked happily.
"Yeah, I was trying to figure out what I wanted."
"Well we've got delicious muffins."
"Did you bake them yourself?"
"Oh, no. That's Jin hyung's job. He's the best at baking. Anything he makes is delicious."
"Is there anything that you like?" I asked curiously.
"I like the churros." He said. "Or the cinnamon buns."
"Then I think I'll have one of each."
"Perfect! I'll get them for you. You can go have a seat and I'll be out in just a minute." He winked at me and scurried off.

I walked away from the display case and sat at a table not far away. I started to play with a loose string on my bag when I heard the back kitchen door swing open. I looked up and saw the bright and happy barista putting a cinnamon roll on a plate.

He glanced up and appeared to be looking for me. His eyes met with mine and a smile appeared on his face. I looked away feeling a bit embarrassed. I heard the kitchen doors open again so I knew it was safe to look up.

Hoseok is very handsome. He's not like anyone I've ever met, none of these are. They're all handsome, but I like Hoseok.

As if on cue he walked out of the kitchen carrying another plate. He placed a churro on it and turned around. I furrowed my brows. It looks like he's messing with it.

What is he doing?

He collected the two plates and carried them to me.

"Once cinnamon bun." He set the plate down. "and one churro."

When he set the churro down I noticed it was shaped into a heart.

"Oh my goodness." I giggled. "That's adorable."
"You like it?" He asked.
I nodded.
"I figured a cute girl like you would appreciate that."
"Cute?" I asked blushing.
"Sorry. I meant super cute."
"S-super cute?"
He nodded confidently and took a seat across from me.
"Is this super cute girl also super single?" He asked.
"She's very super single." I giggled.
"It must be my lucky day." He smiled brightly. "If it's not too sudden, would you like to go out sometime?"

I was a little surprised by this. Not because I don't wanna go out with him but because a guy as handsome as him asked me out.

"Yes." I nodded. "Yes I'd love that."
"Perfect." He said pulling his phone from his pocket. "In that case, I'll need your number."

I took his phone and put my number in.

"I gotta get back to work, but I'll text you tonight, beautiful." He winked before walking back to the kitchen leaving me completely flustered.