Taehyung ♡ When You're Sick

Taehyung is off doing an interview with the rest of the boys, so I'm stuck here alone until he gets back. Which is fine, I don't mind. Especially because Tae got to bring Yeontan home for a while so I get to dogsit for him.

"Tan!" I called.

I heard small clicking as the fluff ball walked into the kitchen.

"I got food for you." I said holding the small bowl up.
I set it on the floor seeing if Yeontan would eat on his own. I know he won't eat unless someone is feeding him, Taehyung told me that.

Tan walked up to the bowl and sniffed the food before sitting.

"Really? Do I really have to feed it to you?" I asked the dog. "Come on, you can eat on your own. Go on." I urged.

The dog sat there looking at me.
I sighed and gave in. I picked up a piece of food and fed it to him.

I had to sit in the floor and feed him every last piece. He walked over to his water bowl and drank a little before walking off and laying down in his bed.

"Okay now that you've eaten, I think I should make myself something to eat too." I said getting up off the floor. I hadn't eaten all day.

I cleaned Tan's bowl and washed my hands before looking for something to eat. I spotted a frozen pizza in the freezer and decided to cook that.

***

Once the pizza was finished I cut myself a couple slices and sat down to eat. Yeontan was sitting at my feet looking up at the pizza in my hand. I couldn't help it. He's too cute. I took a pepperoni and made him sit before feeding it to him.

"Okay that's all you get."

I finished the pizza and cleaned my dishes before laying on the couch to watch tv. I flipped through the channels and found something interesting. A few minutes passed and I suddenly wasn't feeling well. I sat up and felt very sick. I jumped to my feet and rushed to the bathroom where I threw up.

I groaned and propped my elbows on the seat of the toilet. Seconds later I was hunched over the toilet again.

I cleaned up and brushed my teeth.

"I must have eaten too much too fast." I sighed.

Tan trotted into the bathroom and looked up at me probably wondering what was going on.

"Hey Tan." I squatted down and pet him lightly.

I felt sick again and went over to the toilet. Tan walked over and sat beside me. I sighed and pet him a little.

I was so focused on not throwing up again that I didn't notice the sound of the front door opening. The toilet lid was closed and I had my head laying on it. I got the feeling that someone was standing in the bathroom doorway.

I looked up and saw Taehyung. Yeontan got yo and ran over to him.

"Baby are you okay?" Taehyung asked rushing over to me.
"Yeah I think I'm feeling-" I quickly lifted the toilet lid and threw up.
Taehyung pulled my hair back and let me do what I needed to do. I grabbed some toilet paper and wiped my mouth, feeling absolutely disgusting.
"What happened?" Tae asked while rubbing my back.
"I made a pizza and got sick. I hadn't eaten all day and when I ate that pizza I ate really fast. I think I made myself sick."
"Oh no." He frowned.
"I'm so embarrassed." I covered my face.
"Why? Everyone gets sick, plus I'm your boyfriend. I'm supposed to take care of you, even if you're gross and throwing up."
"Tae." I whined and shoved him a little.

He laughed and ran his fingers through my hair.

"I'm kidding baby. I'll let you get cleaned up while I change into some comfy clothes." He stood up and left the room.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face off. I'm feeling much better, but I'm still having the after effects of getting sick. Shaky, chills, slightly queasy.

When I got to our room I nearly ran into Taehyung.

"Oh! I was coming to check on you." He said.
"I'm fine. Just having the after effects."
"Ah. Come here, let's lay down."

We got into bed and he pulled me close. Yeontan was trying to get on the bed so Tae picked him up.

"Come here Tan. You can join us too."

Taehyung cuddled close to me while Tan curled up by our feet.

"Thanks for taking care of Tan for me while I was gone."
"You're welcome baby. I had fun."
"I'm sorry you're feeling sick." He said kissing my forehead.
"It's okay. I'll feel better in a little while."
"I think you should just take a nap." He said.
I nodded.
He kissed my forehead again and hummed a little melody as I fell asleep.