BTS ♡ Harry Potter AU Intro

I've been trying to figure out how I'm going to write this one. I think I'll choose the house the reader is in (just for the sake of the story) I hope you all don't mind. Also I think for this series I'm gonna put Jimin in Slytherin. This will take place in your final year at Hogwarts (year 7) because the age is 17-18 and I'd prefer the reader to be older in age. Also there's a surprise cameo! Daisy from Momoland will be your friend. Any Momoland fans??
Now, on with the intro. This will be fairly short.

Geez you guys I'm sorry. I wrote this like 3 months ago before all this BTS and Momoland crap drama whatever started. If any of you don't like Momoland you don't have to read these imagines, Daisy will only make a few appearances.

I smiled to myself as I walked down the large corridors of Hogwarts. I made it. I've been attending Hogwarts for six years and am now entering my seventh and final year. I wave at some of the professors standing in the corridor.

I walked off with my housemates and headed into the dorm where my bags lay neatly beside my bed. I sigh and flop down into the soft duvet. I still haven't quite processed the fact that this is my final year.

"Y/n!" Daisy's voice causes me to sit up.
"Daisy!" I screech and embrace her in a hug. "I missed you so much!"
"I missed you too."

She pulled away and gave me a bittersweet smile.

"It's our last year at Hogwarts."
"Yep. I'm looking forward to it."
"We need to keep in touch after all this, okay?" She asked.
"Definitely."
"Pinky promise." She held out her pinky.
"Pinky promise." I repeated and linked fingers with her.

Daisy's cat Ye-Jin came strolling by.

I crouched down and gently stroked her as she let out small meows.

"How's Ye-Jin?" I asked the small cat.
She meowed in response and rubbed her head against my hand.
"Ye-Jin is good. I think she missed you though." Daisy chuckled.
"Aw. Cute." I cooed as I pet Ye-Jin.
"Have you looked at your schedule yet?" Daisy asked.
"Yep."
"You got Snape again?"
"Unfortunately." I sigh. "He scares me."
"Me too." Daisy shivered.

At the end of the day we gathered in the great hall to have dinner.

"I hope this year will be good." I say before taking a sip of my drink.
"I will be. I know it." Daisy smiled.