Jin ♡ Makeover

Published: October 1, 2018
Rewritten: October 18, 2023

Word count: 1,590

DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14

You gazed fondly at your boyfriend from your sprawled out position on his bed as he was crouched in the corner of the room feeding his sugar gliders

You gazed fondly at your boyfriend from your sprawled out position on his bed as he was crouched in the corner of the room feeding his sugar gliders. A loving smile graced your features at the way he cared for the two tiny animals. The way he tended to their needs and always made sure to spend a little time with them despite his busy schedule made your heart swell.
"Look." He started imitating Odeng, making small noises that sounded vaguely like the sugar glider in his palm.
Your soft giggles filled the air, which in turn made Jin chuckle. The sound of his unique and squeaky laughter was enough to make you fall into your own fit of hysterics.
"Would you like to feed one of them?" Jin asked once your shared laughter quietened.
"Yes, please!" You were quick to hop off his bed and take a seat on the hardwood floor beside the cage.
Jin reached inside and presented you with the small pouch that Gukmul was curled up inside of. With a patient gaze, you waited for the little guy to emerge from his cozy cocoon and crawl out onto your hand. The sugar glider's glistening eyes and adorable face was so overwhelming you felt like you were going to melt on the spot—either that, or explode from cuteness overload.
Jin handed you a very tiny piece of apple which you presented to Gukmul on the tip of your index finger, watching as the big-eyed animal licked it off with his little tongue. A string of light giggles escaped you while admiring the white sugar glider.

After feeding Jin's lovable companions, you helped place them back into the cage to play amongst themselves and went to lie back down on the bed. Jin was quick to follow suit, stretching across the mattress beside you. The both of you laid in silence staring at the ceiling as boredom slowly set in. A list of different activities flashed in your mind like a slideshow while you tried to come up with something fun to do with Jin. It didn't take long for the perfect idea to pop into your head.

"Jin?"
"Yes, princess?" He turned his head towards you.
"Can I do your makeup?"
It was something you'd always wanted to do.
"My makeup?" He questioned amusedly.
"Mhm. I wanna make you pretty."
"I'm already pretty, sweetheart."
You rolled your eyes. "You know what I mean."
"What are we taking here? Some lipstick and mascara?"
"Lipstick, eyeliner, mascara, blush. All of it."
"Hm. I don't know." He teased.
"Come on. You get your makeup done for work all the time. Plus you're so handsome, I'm curious to see what you'd look like with a full face of makeup on."
"I bet I'd be beautiful." He grinned, striking a pose by resting his chin between his thumb and index finger.
"Then let me do your makeup please." You clasped your hands together, practically begging him.
"Anything for you, my love."
"Yes!"

You hopped up right away and retrieved your makeup bag, bringing it to the bed where Jin was sitting now up.
"Ready?" You asked him.
"Of course I am. Make me a beautiful woman." He said, flipping the longer part of his hair at the back of his neck.
You chuckled at his antics and used one of your headbands to pull his fluffy hair back away from his face before taking out all the makeup products you'd need.