Jimin ♡ Change of Heart | Vampire AU

Published: October 31, 2018Rewritten: January 20, 2024

Rewritten: January 20, 2024

Word count: 2,380

DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14

(۵)

That monster has had you locked in this godforsaken room for at least three weeks. A room with no windows and a door that was constantly locked. The only time it was unlocked was when he came in.
You weren't allowed to go outside and all your meals were brought to you via your captor.

A dull, throbbing ache was still present in your neck from where he fed just the day before, the skin still tender where his razor-sharp fangs pierced your artery. Being bitten was something you never got used to; it hurt just as bad every time and the pain would persist and linger for days. He never gave you a break either and hardly gave you time to rest and recover. When he was thirsty, he would barge in and take what he wanted.
Every day was exactly the same and it was hard to tell just how much time had passed. At first you assumed three weeks, but you were beginning to think it had been closer to a month now.

You heard the sickeningly familiar click of the door being unlocked, your heart racing rapidly.
No. Not again. You thought.
It felt like he was just in the room two hours ago and with how often he fed, he very well could have been.
The door opened, revealing the deceivingly handsome, yet depraved man that was keeping you there. Park Jimin.

"Hi there, sweets." He grinned. "I'm thirsty."
You shook your head. "Please don't."
"You have no say in what happens." He strode towards your cowering form.
He chuckled at the way you scooted back towards the headboard, amused by your fear.
In the blink of an eye, he had you pinned to the mattress, hovering over you with a gleam in his eyes that slowly shifted from a warm brown to a sinister red.
The tips of his fingers caressed your neck as he brushed your hair away and leaned in.
"It still hurts." You whimpered, hoping he might postpone his feeding.
"Aw. Well then, I guess I'll bite somewhere else."
"No don't."
"Shh." He placed his finger over your lips to silence you while bringing his face closer to the side of your neck he hadn't bitten, stopping to take in your scent.
"Oh, you smell heavenly." He practically groaned.
You squirmed underneath him in a feeble attempt to free yourself, but his grip on your wrists only tightened, further reminding you that your strength was no match against his.
Jimin pressed a soft kiss to your neck before positioning his fangs on the surface of your skin. Your eyes squeezed shut in preparation for the stinging pain that followed not a second later.