Jin ♡ Cafe Bangtan

I didn't have to look at the menu, I already knew what I wanted. I looked over and display case of desserts and pastries immediately caught my attention. I walked over and looked inside at all the delicious baked goods.

I had at least five different ones picked out to try, that is until an intoxicating smell peaked my senses. I looked up and saw a handsome man carrying a pan of fresh, hot muffins. He carefully took them out and set them in the display case one by one. He noticed me staring and peeked up over the case.

"Something catch your eye?" He asked.

Yeah. This stud muffin right in front of me.

"Those muffins." I said. "They look amazing."
"They are. I made them myself. I make all the baked goods here." He walked to the counter so he was no longer hidden behind the display case.
"Really?" I asked, interested.
"Yes. Cooking is my passion. It's one of my talents, well, besides being handsome."

At least he knows it.

"My name is Jin." He said smiling and pointing to his name tag. "And you are?"
"Y/n."
"Y/n." He repeated my name in a passionate, dramatic voice and grasped my hand placing a kiss on the back of it.

"Yah! Jin! Don't kiss the customers!" A tanned man walked by smacking the back of Jin's head. "We went over this."
"Sorry Namjoon." He sighed.
"Don't apologize to me, apologize to her." Namjoon said carrying a plastic tub full of dirty cups and tableware to the back.
"Sorry about that Y/n." Jin frowned.
"It's okay. I've never had an attractive man kiss my hand before."
"Attractive? Interesting." He grinned.
I blushed a little realizing I'd said that aloud.

"Aw don't be embarrassed." He chuckled.
"Sorry."
"It's alright. So what can I get you cutie?"
"I-I uh." I stopped and cleared my throat before continuing. "I'll have two blueberry muffins."
"Lovely choice. Would you like a latte to go with them?"
"Sure."
"Alright. Your order will be ready in no time." He winked.

I was a blushing mess when I took a seat. I nervously played with my sleeves as I waited for the oh so handsome Jin to return with my baked goods. I kept stealing glances at him as he made my latte. Moments later he came walking over carrying a plate with two large blueberry muffins and a small latte.

He set them down in front of me and grinned.

"Here you go princess."
"Thank you." I blushed furiously.

He started to walk off when I noticed something scribbled on a napkin underneath one of the muffins.

Call me sometime princess
- Jin

I let out a gasp causing Jin to turn around.

"Is something wrong?" He asked tilting his head to the side.
"N-no. Everything is fine."
His eyes softened and he shot me a cute grin.
"Okay. Just let me know if you need anything."
I nodded and glanced down at the phone number scribbled on the napkin. I put the napkin in my bag and decided I'd text him later.

I sat and finished my latte and muffins. I was about to leave when Jin rushed to my table. He started cleaning up.

"Was it good?" He asked.
"Everything was amazing."
"That's good." He looked down and noticed the napkin with his number was gone. He smirked a little.
"Should I expect a text from you later?" He asked.
"Definitely." I smiled.