Choose Taehyung ♡ Alice in Wonderland AU

Published: October 28, 2018
Rewritten: January 3, 2024

Word count: 1,710

DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14

♤ ♡ ♧ ♢

Every single one of them were amazing and beyond perfect, but your heart seemed to be pulled towards one of them in particular.

Like a magnet, your eyes were instantly drawn to Taehyung.
"Tae."
He looked up at the sound of his name, his eyes wide in surprise. "Me?"
"Yes you." A soft laugh bubbled up out of you.
His unique, boxy smile made its grand appearance as he ran up to embrace you. Your arms wrapped around him, hands rubbing up and down his back as you relaxed in his hold, letting his comforting scent wrap around you like a warm blanket. He smelled like he just walked out of a bakery.

You parted ways and started saying your goodbyes to all the incredible people you were able to get reacquainted with.
"You'll visit sometime. Right?" Namjoon asked.
"Of course."
"I have small gatherings here at my castle." Jin mentioned.
"Oh. We'll definitely show up."
Taehyung nodded in agreement.
"Well, we should probably get going. If any of you want to meet up sometime, just let us know."
"Yeah and please feel free to stop by any time." Taehyung chimed in.

After saying your goodbyes, both you and the crazy man you had chosen to be yours left the castle and down the cobblestone pathway.

"Like I said earlier, my house a little shabby-looking, so I hope that's not a big deal." Taehyung mentioned as the two of you walked side-by-side.
"Not at all. As long as I get to be with you I'm happy."
"You're so cute, Y/n." He gushed, affectionately pinching your cheek.
Holding back a smile, you turned away only for Taehyung to lean in front of you.
"Don't hide. If you do that, I can't see your cute face." A quick kiss was pressed against your lips. "I'll give you a proper kiss when we get home." He winked.
"Well... we're alone now."
"No. I can't. They're watching us." His shifty eyes moved around warily.
"Who?" You inquired, following his gaze.
"Nothing. Let's go." He dismissed, pushing you forward.
The man was completely bonkers and quirkier than anyone you'd ever met, but that's what made him so lovable.
"Who's watching us?" You inquired.
"I don't know, but they watch all the time. I know they do. I can feel them." He narrowed his eyes.
"You're out of your mind." You chuckled.
"I know that. Now let's go."

The both of you passed by the tea party area where broken glass and abandoned teacups were scattered about the tabletop.
"We're almost there." Taehyung announced. "I don't live far from here."

After walking a little father through a patch of tall plants, you arrived at a small house.
"This is it." Taehyung smiled.
"This is where you live?" You asked, mouth hanging agape.
"It is. I told you it's a little shabby."
You immediately punched his arm. "This looks like Gucci and you say it's shabby? Are you kidding me?"
It was a gorgeous tiny house with a cozy vibe and even had a small, natural pool out in front.
"It's not shabby?" He questioned, lifting his hat to scratch the top of his head.
"No."
"And what's Gucci?"
"It's an expensive brand we have where I'm from, you wouldn't know."
"I'd like to know." He said, his eyes widening with interest.
"Let's just go inside." You chuckled.
He nodded and opened the door to your new home.