Choose Namjoon ♡ Alice in Wonderland AU

Published: October 30, 2018
Rewritten: January 3, 2024

Word count: 1,290

DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14

♤ ♡ ♧ ♢

Every single one of them were amazing and beyond perfect, but your heart seemed to be pulled towards one of them in particular.

You glanced over at Namjoon, who seemed so composed about the whole situation while everyone else looked uneasy. You really did love all of them, but the way you felt about Namjoon was a different kind of love.

"I choose Namjoon."
His eyes widened in surprise. "Me? You choose me?"
You chuckled lightly and nodded.
He stepped forward and hugged you, squeezing you tightly.
"Thank you." He whispered into your hair.
Despite his confident demeanor when the both of you met earlier that day, he was anxious and a small part of him didn't think you would pick him, but he was elated that you did.
"Congrats you two." Jin smiled warmly.
"You guys don't forget to stop by and visit, okay?" Hoseok spoke up.
"Of course." Namjoon nodded. "It'll be just like the good old days."

The both of you said your goodbyes to the group and parted ways, heading to Namjoon's house where you would be starting your new life.
"Sorry about calling you stupid when we first met." Namjoon's apology seemed to come out of nowhere.
"It's okay. Your good looks and smooth talking make up for it."
"Ah." He chucked. "Does it really?"
You nodded.
"Thank you." He gave a shy smile.
His hand reached for yours and intertwined your fingers while guiding you down the pathway that ran throughout Wonderland.

The both of you arrived shortly at the clearing where you met Namjoon earlier that day, walking past his chair and other items in the middle of the grass and down a small path where the grass didn't grow anymore due to it being walked on so much. Not far down the trail was a house hiding amongst the tall plants and flowers, some of which were growing along the side of the structure.

"Well, here it is." Namjoon smiled, gesturing to his abode.
"It's adorable. I didn't expect you to live in such a cute house."
"Come on. Let's go inside and I'll show you around. I think you'll like it."
The front door was pushed open and you stepped past the threshold where you were met with the living room which was decorated nicely. Paintings were scattered along the walls and a variety of green plants dotted the area. Some sat in the windowsill while a couple were placed on the natural driftwood coffee table.
"This is the living room. The kitchen is over here." He gestured to the open cooking area, leading you over so you could take it all in.
You were then led down a short hallway where Namjoon showed you the rest of his house which just consisted of a bathroom and his study.

"This last room here," He opened the door. "is our room." He spoke, emphasizing the word our, making your heart flutter.
"It's nice."
He hummed in agreement against your neck, causing you to freeze up. His arms snaked around your waist while his lips attached themselves to your neck. Your eyelids fluttered in response at the sensation of being able to feel every movement of his full lips against your sensitive skin. 
"Namjoon." You sighed out.
"Yes, baby?"
"Keep doing that."
"As you wish." He murmured, continuing to work his way up your neck, sending shivers down your spine.
When he reached just beneath your ear, he spun you around towards him and captured your lips between his. His kisses were warm and the way his plush and pillowy lips felt pressing against your own was enough to send your mind into a foggy haze of bliss.
"Baby." He sighed into your mouth, his voice dropping low as he uttered the affectionate nickname.
Your hands gripped desperately at the collar of his coat, pulling him impossibly closer, your fingers curling around the navy blue fabric in order to ground yourself.

Not wanting things to get too intense, Namjoon parted ways, his arms staying looped around your waist.
"I love you so much, Y/n. I really do." He panted, breathless from all the kissing. "I can't wait to see what the future holds for us."

♡♡♡

Two weeks later

Your quiet footsteps barely made a sound as you entered Namjoon's study where he was reading one of the many books he owned. Soft music was playing throughout the room on a record player as his eyes scanned the pages of the book perched in his large hands. He was wearing wire framed glasses that rested cutely on the edge of his little nose. He glanced up from his book, taking notice of your presence, a dimpled grin spreading across his face the moment his eyes met yours.

"Hello, gorgeous." He greeted.
"Hi. I brought you some tea."
"You didn't have to do that."
"I know I didn't." You grinned and set the steaming beverage down on his desk.
You leaned on the back of his chair, wrapping your arms around his shoulders and giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"Thank you." He hummed.
"You're welcome, Joon."
One of your hands played with his hair, glancing down at the open book in his palms.
"Whatcha reading?"
"A love story. It's nothing compared to ours though."
You giggled. "Namjoon."
"Was that cheesy?"
"A little."
"I'm only cheesy for you, baby." He winked.
You rolled your eyes and shook your head at him.

"Well," He sighed, placing a bookmark in his book before snapping it shut. "I suppose I should try this tea you so lovingly made for me." He reached over and retrieved the cup from the table, blowing in the hot liquid before bringing it to his full lips.
You waited in anticipation as he set the cup down, smiling shortly after.
"It's delicious. How did you learn to make such amazing tea?"
"Well, I'm a bit of a tea addict. I like to try new things and experiment with my tea."
"I love it." He took another appreciative sip from the cup and placed it back on the table.
You moved around to the front of the chair he sat in and slowly lifted the book from Namjoon's hands. He looked up at you and raised a brow, though there was a glint of anticipation in his eyes as you took a seat on his leg and leaned into him. He immediately wrapped his arms around you, his hands running up and down your back.

"Your glasses are so cute, Joon."
"Thanks."
You pulled them from his face and placed them on your own, just for fun. He flashed a smile that was full of adoration.
"You look so adorable in those."
"I don't know." You shook your head, removing the glasses and setting them aside.
"You do." He assured, moving his face closer to yours.
Namjoon's eyes darted to your lips, a small smile playing at the corner of your mouth. Initially, you didn't intend on having a little make out session with him, but when he looked that good, how could you not?
Wasting no time, you took his face between your palms and smashed your lips against his, initiating a passionate kiss. His hands squeezed your waist in response to your bold actions, a low groan vibrating against your lips as he tilted his head to the side, deepening the kiss and pressing your mouths closer together. The exhilarating rush of heat that ran through you was intense and had you feeling lightheaded.
Your hands released his face and moved to his hair, raking your fingers through it, grabbing fistfuls of the silky strands.
"I love you, Y/n." He sighed against your lips.
"I love you too, Namjoon."

_____________________________________
DO NOT steal, copy, alter, repost, or translate my works. These are my original ideas and I work very hard on them. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.