Jungkook ♡ Alice in Wonderland AU

Published: October 16, 2018
Rewritten: January 3, 2024

Word count: 2,270

DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14

♤ ♡ ♧ ♢

Once past the doorway, you made your brief descent down the stone steps and onto the walkway that led through the cluster of odd plants. This place was strange, unusual, and nothing like anything you had ever seen in your entire life. All the mushrooms and plants were huge compared to you, making you feel a little nervous due to their intimidating size. You flinched when a huge bug of some sort zoomed past you, a loud buzzing sound following as it flew by. Glancing up, you saw a dragon with a set of thin, iridescent wings.
Dragonfly. Clever.

You proceeded down the path, your curious eyes scanning your new and unfamiliar surroundings. Suddenly, you remembered the chunk of cake you brought with you, pulling it from your pocket. Having learned your lesson the first time, you only took a small chunk from the cake, hoping it would be enough to return you to your normal height. Taking a small bite of the magical sweet, you started to grow taller until you were back to your usual self.
You chuckled proudly to yourself, feeling a sense of pride for getting the hang of the size-altering cake.
With your height back to the way it should be, you proceeded down the stone pathway, getting a closer look at the greenery and vegetation that grew along the trail. You hadn't the slightest idea where you were, but one thing was for sure, this was not your home. You were in an entirely new world. A fairytale land of some sort that looked like it came right out of a storybook.
Maybe when you fell down the rabbit hole, you hit your head and were knocked unconscious and this was a dream. Though that wouldn't explain the fact that you saw a half bunny half man in your backyard.

Your train of thought was derailed when you spotted the suit-clad bunny hybrid you chased earlier standing in the middle of the pathway with his back turned to you. Not wanting to announce your presence and risk him taking off again, you stayed silent and approached him, clamping a hand on his shoulder causing him to flinch, spinning around on his heel to face whoever had grabbed him.

"You! How did you get down here?"
"I followed you. How else do you think I got here?"
He chewed on his bottom lip while his captivating eyes scanned you up and down as if to asses your appearance.
"Good." He finally responded, giving a single nod of approval.
"Good?" You echoed.
"There are some people who want to see you. They haven't seen you in years and they've all been eagerly awaiting your return."
"What? Who's they? Listen, bunny boy, I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about."
"He'll explain when you get-wait. What did you just call me?"
"You never told me your name, so I got creative." You shrugged.
"My name is Jungkook." He huffed, one of his his bunny ears twitching a little in agitation.
You chuckled softly.
"What's so funny?"
"Your ears." You pointed. "They're very expressive."
"Of course they are." He straightened his coat.
"Can I touch them?" You asked tentatively.
The tips of Jungkook's human ears turned pink, as did the apples of his round cheeks.
"I suppose." He lowered his head ever so slightly so his bunny ears would be easier to access.
You stepped forward and reached your hand up to stroke one of them, feeling the soft fur under your fingertips, taking notice of the way he pulled his bottom lip between his teeth.
"Soft." You murmured, pulling your hand back.
Jungkook cleared his throat, taking a brief glance up the trail.
"We should go."
"Right. Lead the way."
If this really was a dream, you might as well see how it plays out.