Yoongi ♡ Harry Potter AU

I walked the corridors of Hogwarts looking for my next class of the day. This is a class I haven't had before so I'm not exactly sure where the room is.

"Sybill Trelawney." I mumbled to myself as I read the names on the doors.

"Hey Huffledweeb!"

That all too familiar voice causes me to instantly roll my eyes.

"Min Yoongi." I say without turning around. "How many times have I asked you to stop calling me that?"
"Oh more than a thousand I'm sure." He remarks.
"How many times do I have to ask until you stop?"
"Oh sweetheart I'm never stopping." He chuckled.
"Leave me alone. I have a class to find."
"Which one?" He asked. He was now right behind me and leaning over my shoulder.
"None of your business." I jerked my schedule away where he couldn't see it.
"Sybill Trelawney hmm? I've got the same class. Let's go together."
"There's no way I'm walking to class with Slytherin scum like you."
"Aw. I get a nickname now? How sweet."
"Shut your mouth before I do it for you."
"Ooh. Go ahead. I'd like to see how you'll get me to shut up." He winked.
"You're disgusting." I snap and start to walk away.
I can hear Yoongi running his mouth but I choose to ignore him.

I finally find her classroom after looking for a few extra minutes. I check the clock and see that I'll be getting there early.

"There you are Y/n." Yoongi walked up with a cocky smirk plastered on his face.
"Go away." I remark and walk into the classroom.
I take a seat at a table and pray that it fills up quickly before Yoongi can come over. My prayers go unanswered as Yoongi walks up and plops down in the chair next to me.

"Hey Huffledweeb."
"That doesn't even make sense."
"I could care less. As long as it irritates you I'm okay with it." He said leaning back and resting his hands behind his head.
"Go sit at another table."
"And miss the opportunity to bother you? Not a chance." He chuckled.

I sighed in defeat and stared at the swirly patterns on the tablecloth. I hear a chair being pulled back and look up to see Jimin, one of Yoongi's friends sit across from me.

"Hey Y/n." He smiles sweetly.
"Hi Jimin." I force a smile.

Jimin is a Slytherin but he's the nicest one I've met.

"Is Yoongi bothering you again?" He asks.
I nod.
Jimin immediately sends Yoongi a death glare which only causes him to laugh.
"I'll have a talk with him later. Don't you worry Y/n."

THIRD PERSON POV

After class Jimin dragged Yoongi to the quad outside.

"Why are you always bothering her?" Jimin asked in an annoyed tone.
"Because I like being around her." He shrugs.
"Well she doesn't like you being around her. She's miserable. Every time you walk up to her she has this look of dread on her face."
"She does?" Yoongi asked seeming a bit disappointed.
"Why are you treating her this way? Do you like her or something?" Jimin asked.
"Yes you idiot." Yoongi snapped. "Why else would I be hanging around her?"
"Because you like to see her miserable." Jimin retorted.
Yoongi gave Jimin a blank stare.
"If you like her that's no way of showing it." He snaps and walks away leaving Yoongi alone.

YOUR POV
That night.

I couldn't sleep which is super frustrating. I got up and slipped on my house shoes before sneaking out of the dorm. I make sure no teachers are roaming the corridors before walking out.
I used to be terrified of the dark, stone corridors of Hogwarts but it's something I've become accustomed to. I look at the full moon through the gigantic glass windows. I stop and admire how big and bright it is.