Taehyung ♡ Sleepover

Published: August 5, 2018
Rewritten: June 7, 2023

Word count: 2,003

This one will be like the Jungkook one <3

DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14

Your closest friend, Taehyung, had been wanting to make plans for a sleepover as a way to kick off the summer after graduation

Your closest friend, Taehyung, had been wanting to make plans for a sleepover as a way to kick off the summer after graduation. Most people were taking senior trips to the beach or other places as a way to celebrate but Taehyung, who was a child at heart, wanted to have a slumber party.
"Graduation is tomorrow." Taehyung mentioned, nudging you.
"I know. I can't believe it. I feel like we were just starting our senior year yesterday."
"You nervous?"
"A little. It's gonna be weird... going to college and all."
"Yeah." He nodded. "But at least you get to pick which days you go depending on what college you attend."
"True. That'll be nice."
"Since graduation is tomorrow night we should make plans for our sleepover."
"Where do you wanna have it? Your place or mine?"
"How about my place? If that's okay with you."
"That's perfect."
"I'll be by to pick you up after graduation."

Taehyung couldn't be quiet about your slumber party. He talked about it for the remainder of the day and even brought it up a few times throughout the following day. You admit, you were excited too but you weren't going to let him know just how much you were looking forward to the sleepover.
You had a huge crush on Taehyung and was hoping you'd get the chance to confess your feelings to him that night. Graduating would be the end of one chapter and the beginning of another and you didn't want to finish school without knowing if Taehyung felt the same way or not.

The entire ceremony felt surreal, all the way up until you turned your tassels and tossed your caps up in the air. Taehyung was grinning brightly beside you as you watched the post-graduation fireworks, the bursts of color  lighting up his face. It was only then that you had truly processed what had just happened. You were no longer a high school student.
The fireworks show came to a close and friends and family were allowed to come and greet their graduates.
Both yours and Taehyung's parents came running up, engulfing you in tight hugs and congratulating you on your accomplishments.
"My baby is all grown up." You mom cooed, cupping your cheeks.
"I couldn't stop crying." Taehyung's mom chuckled. "You both looked so nice accepting your diplomas."
After hugs, graduation cards, and congratulations were exchanged between friends and family, your parents insisted on snapping some photos of both you and Taehyung in your cap and gowns, wanting to capture the moment.

Once you finally got home, you gathered a change of clothes and any necessary toiletries you would need for an overnight stay. You decided to put on your pajamas since it was around 9:00 PM, ditching your dress and gown for an oversized t-shirt and fuzzy pants. After double-checking that you had everything packed, you sent Taehyung a text to let him know you were ready whenever he was.
Fifteen minutes later you heard a car horn outside, indicating that your friend had arrived.
"Have fun." Your mom grinned as you grabbed your duffel bag. "Don't stay up too late."
"Come on, honey. She's just graduated. Let her pull an all-nighter." Your dad spoke up.
"Thanks, dad." You chuckled.
Waving goodbye to your parents, you walked out the door, hurrying down the driveway to Taehyung's car.
"Someone's excited." He teased when you opened the door.
"Says the one who wouldn't shut up about this sleepover all day."
"Touché." He murmured while you buckled up.