BTS ♡ Cafe Bangtan

This will be like the Alice in Wonderland except these imagines won't all be connected like that one was. It'll start at the same point every imagine just with a different member.

Cafe Bangtan Intro

I walked into the new cafe that opened up in town. It's called Cafe Bangtan. Not sure why but I'm willing to try out new places.
I walked in the newly decorated building, the smell of coffee hitting my nostrils. I take a look around seeing small round tables everywhere. There's only a couple people having coffee.
I glance up and see seven handsome men working behind the counter.

"Welcome to Cafe Bangtan." A bright and upbeat man smiles. "Is there anything I can get you?"
I glance down at his name tag and see his name is Hoseok.
"Actually I'm just going to scan the menu for a minute."
"That's okay. Take your time."

A tall well tanned man walked by. He was tall and very clean cut. I looked at his name tag and saw his name is Namjoon.

I looked at all the other workers name tags. Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook, Jin and Yoongi. They're all so handsome, how is this place not packed? Seven handsome men who make coffee. This doesn't add up. Oh well, I'm not gonna worry about it too much. I should enjoy it while there's not a lot of people coming here.