Taehyung ♡ Lost Control | Vampire AU

Published: October 31, 2018Rewritten: January 20, 2024

Rewritten: January 20, 2024

Word count: 2,080

DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14

(۵)

You'd like to think you were a patient person, however, what little restraint you had left was beginning to wear thin. Your leg bounced tirelessly as you waited for your boyfriend, Taehyung, to show up for a much-anticipated date night. It had been a couple weeks since your last date which was a lovely trip to a local art museum. This time, the both of you decided to have a cozy movie night at your place. Something fun and relaxing. Neither of you would have to dress up and look nice for each other, though subconsciously you did put on your nicest loungewear.

A knock on the door brought you to your feet and sent you running to answer it. Grabbing the knob, you yanked the door open to reveal the man you had been waiting for. Taehyung was dressed in comfy sweats and a t-shirt that was about three sizes too big.

"Hi, beautiful."
"Hi." You greeted enthusiastically, throwing your arms around him and squeezing him as tightly as you could.
"Easy." He chuckled, gently patting your back.
"Oh, come on. You can handle it."
And he could.
He could handle the suffocating strength of a boa constrictor. He was a vampire, after all.
Sure, your relationship was unconventional, abnormal—maybe even weird, but neither of you saw it that way. In fact, you liked the unusualness of your relationship.

Taehyung spilled the beans just before the two of you started dating. The both of you confessed to each other, but before making things official, he insisted that he tell you something very important. Of course, you never expected him to say he was a vampire. Despite that, you didn't bat an eye when he told you his big secret. You were intrigued and somewhat giddy about the idea of having a vampire boyfriend. You felt like you were living in some supernatural romance novel.
Now this was all normal, or at least your version of it.

"I feel like I haven't seen you in ages." You confessed, your face pressed into his shoulder, muffling your voice.
"I missed you too."
You pulled away, staring up at him. "I hope you're ready for movie night."
"I'm always ready for movie night."
"Oh. For snacks, I've got popcorn and candy in the pantry if you're in the mood for that. I also considered cutting up some fruit, maybe even some strawberries. We could even melt some chocolate to dip them in. Does that sound good?"
"Yeah. You know I love strawberries." He grinned. "I can help out if you'd like. After all, two is better than one."
"That'd be great." You grinned, leading him to the kitchen.
"What do I need to do?" He asked.
"You can start melting the chocolate."
"On it."
Taehyung got a bowl of hot water and set a smaller one inside where he emptied a bag of chocolate chips into it.
Meanwhile, you got to work pulling different fruits from the fridge and started cutting them up. There was a variety to choose from: kiwi, mangoes, apples, and you even tossed in some grapes.