Yoongi ♡ Studio

Published: August 5, 2018
Rewritten: June 7, 2023

Word count: 1,014

DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14

You had been sitting on the couch in the living room playing on your phone for two hours, meanwhile Yoongi had been cooped up in his studio working on music

You had been sitting on the couch in the living room playing on your phone for two hours, meanwhile Yoongi had been cooped up in his studio working on music. As soon as he woke up, he got out of bed and locked himself up in his studio and hadn't come out since, not even for a bathroom break or even a food break. You knew he was more than likely too absorbed in his work to even think about eating, which concerned you. Knowing how he could get when working on music, you wondered if you should go check on him and maybe ask if he wanted you to order something for him or perhaps even cook something if he was really hungry.

You never bothered him while he was working on music, as you didn't want to disturb him or ruin his creative flow. Producing and making music was extremely important to him, it was also his job, so you didn't want to do anything to mess up his creative process or throw him off track. However, after some consideration you decided that checking on him was the right thing to do. Pushing yourself up off the couch, you began to make your way down the hall to his small home studio. You pressed your ear against the frosted glass door, hearing muffled rapping inside. His rhythmic speech ceased for a moment, assumably so he could write some lyrics down, then he started rapping again, repeating the lines a few times.
Your knuckles that were hovering over the door pulled away. Maybe you shouldn't bother him. You started to walk away when the rapping came to a stop. You paused, waiting to see if he would start up again, which he didn't. You took the opportunity to knock lightly on the door.
No answer.
Slowly, you turned the doorknob and slipped inside, hoping to catch him at a time where he wasn't too busy.

Yoongi was leaned over the soundboard, papers scattered all over his desk along with a few crumpled up pieces littering the floor that had been wadded and tossed haphazardly. The state of the room seemed to match Yoongi's body language. He had his head down and let out an agitated yet exasperated groan.
"Babe?" You called out in a soft voice, wanting to approach him carefully.
He whipped around and looked at you with a hard gaze, his mouth set into a frown.
"What?" He asked, his tone a little snappy and short.
"Are you okay? I'm sorry if I bothered you." Your voice got quieter at his unexpectedly irritable-sounding response.
"No I'm not okay." He sighed out. "I'm angry." His responded sharply.
"Oh." You responded meekly, turning to leave the room. "Sorry. I shouldn't have bothered you."
"Y/n." Yoongi exhaled deeply. "Wait."
Your exit came to a halt.
"I'm sorry." He sighed again. "I've just been working on this song for a while and I'm kind of stuck. It's frustrating me."
"It's fine." You brushed him off, even though it wasn't really fine and you would need a few minutes to get over it. "You've been cooped up in here all day so I was just wondering how you were doing. But don't worry, I'll leave you alone and stop encroaching on your work." You dismissed yourself and headed towards the door again, not wanting to bother him any more than you already had.

A hand encircled your wrist and gently pulled you back away from the entrance. Before you could process what was going on, you were spun around and pushed against the wall. Yoongi's large hands held your wrists on either side of your head, preventing you from moving.
"Where do you think you're going?"
"Yoongi." You squirmed under his rough grip.
"You're not leaving." He said leaning closer. "I won't let you."
"What are you doing?" You asked, your voice going weak due to how close his face was to yours.
"I'm making it up to you." He murmured lowly, pressing a few kisses to your neck. "I've been a crappy boyfriend today. I locked myself up in here and focused more on my work."
"It's okay."
"No it's not." He placed a kiss to your jawline, making you exhale softly. "You've been out there all alone for hours. I haven't spent any time with you today."
He released your wrists and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you flush against him. His lips locked with yours, encasing your mouth wholly a few times, making your eyelids flutter slightly before he took your bottom lip between his. Your hands ran up and down his chest, finally coming to rest on his shoulders.
Screw it. You thought. He can make up to me.
Yoongi hummed against your lips, his hands moving up and down your sides, feeling every dip and curve, squeezing your waist every so often.
"I love you so much, baby. I'm sorry." He murmured in between kisses.
"I forgive you, Yoongi."
He dove back in, pressing a couple kisses to your lips before trailing his own down your jawline. One of your hands moved to his hair, tangling your digits in his dark locks, tugging gently on it causing Yoongi to sigh against your sensitive skin, the feeling sending a shiver down your spine.

After a few more blissful moments, he pulled away keeping his face close to yours, a small smile playing at his lips.
"Do you wanna know what the song is about?" He asked, referring to what he had been working on all day.
"Sure."
"It's about you." He smirked, running his thumb over your bottom lip. The action paired with his response set your cheeks ablaze.
"Me?" You questioned.
"Yeah. I was frustrated because I want it to be perfect, especially since it's about someone I love."
Your heart was racing so fast you could hear it thumping harshly in your ears. You didn't know Yoongi wrote songs about you.
"It's not finished yet, but would you like to hear it?"
"I'd love to."

_____________________________________
Here's more pictures of Yoongi in the studio because it's hot. We love a working man.

 We love a working man

DO NOT steal, copy, alter, repost, or translate my works

DO NOT steal, copy, alter, repost, or translate my works. These are my original ideas and I work very hard on them. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.