Jungkook ♡ Swimming

Published: June 22, 2018
Rewritten: May 10, 2023

Word count: 1,447

DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14

"Y/n." You heard Jungkook call from the bedroom in a singsong voice.
"Yes?" You asked, dragging the word out as you poked your head inside the room to find Jungkook laid out on the bed sideways with his head and arm hanging off the side of the mattress.
"It's nice outside today, I wanna do something." He sighed out. "I'm bored."
"What do you have in mind?" You inquired, leaning against the doorframe.
"I don't know..." He trailed off in thought.
After a few moments of silence, he let out an excited gasp as an idea popped into his head.
"We can go swimming. It's the perfect day."
"That actually sounds like a lot of fun. Let's do it." You nodded, heading towards your shared dresser to start digging through the drawers in search of a swimsuit. While you shuffled around for a bathing suit, Jungkook exited the room, busying himself by looking for beach towels.
Once you finally found a swimsuit Jungkook had returned with the towels, placing them on the bed.
"I'm gonna go change." You announced, holding up your swimsuit of choice.
He hummed in acknowledgement and went to find some swim trunks for himself.

You slipped into the bathroom and changed into your swimsuit, taking a look at your reflection as you adjusted the tight material so it wouldn't squeeze you in uncomfortable places. Once you were finished, you went back to the bedroom only to find Jungkook in his swim trunks, his bare back and full tattoo sleeve on display.
You'd seen him shirtless before but the sight still managed to get you flustered, your cheeks becoming warm. Your eyes raked down his figure, from his broad and muscular shoulders to his slim waist, your tongue unconsciously darting out to wet your lips as your mind began to wander.

About that time, he turned around, spotting you standing in the doorway gawking, the sight making him bite his lip.
"I'll never get over seeing you in a swimsuit." He commented.
"I could say the same thing to you." You responded, walking up to him, eyes flickering down to his toned abdomen.
Jungkook noticed this and smirked.
Honestly, how could you not stare? He's literally perfect.

He used his finger to tilt your chin up, making you look at him, his dark eyes gazing at you.
"You're so beautiful." He mumbled, leaning in to press his lips to yours.
The kiss immediately became heated, Jungkook's mouth moving roughly against yours as he let out hums and sighs of satisfaction against your lips. His strong arms wrapped around your waist, pulling you flush against him. The feeling of your bare skin touching sent tingles through your body and made you lightheaded. That along with the feeling of his lips against yours nearly sent you over the edge.
You brought your fingers up to his hair, carding them through it and playing with the lengthy raven strands that felt like silk. Jungkook smiled against your lips, taking a moment to squeeze your waist making you gasp softly, his hands roaming up and down your bare back, feeling your smooth skin that was becoming rather warm due to the situation. The need for oxygen became too much after a few moments and you had to pull away.

"I thought we were going swimming." You teased breathlessly.
"We are, but you're just so irresistible, I can't help but kiss you." He spoke lowly, running his thumb over your bottom lip.
He leaned in for one last kiss before parting ways to gather the beach towels and sunscreen. You grabbed your favorite pair of sunglasses and put on some sandals, getting ready to head out. When you turned around you saw Jungkook wearing a silly straw hat, the sight making you deadpan.
"You look like an idiot." You stated.
"I don't care. I want the sun to be out of my eyes. Is that a problem?" He inquired.
"No. Not at all. If you wanna look silly go ahead and wear it."
"It looks good on me and you know it." He  said following you out the front door.
"You're right."
"Told you."

♡♡♡

When you arrived at the pool Jungkook insisted on applying sunscreen, going on about how it's good to protect your skin from the sun's harsh rays.
"Can you get my back for me?" He asked, visibly struggling to apply the product himself.
"Sure." You took the bottle from him and squeezed some sunscreen into your hands, making sure to warm it between your palms before applying it to Jungkook's back. Your hands moved along the expanse of his broad back, massaging the cream into his skin while he let out sighs of satisfaction.
Jungkook wanted to jump into the pool right away, but you had to make him wait for the sunscreen to dry.

"Is it dry now? Check it, baby." He urged after a few minutes.
You softly rolled your eyes suppressing a small smile as you checked the sunscreen.
"Yeah it feels dry. You can go jump in the pool now."
"Great!" He jumped up and tossed his hat over on top of your stuff.
You were ready to watch him cannonball into the pool until you were lifted off your feet, the loss of contact with the ground making you let out a yelp.
"Jeon Jungkook, you let me go right now!" You shouted while kicking your feet, struggling to get out of his iron grip.
Of course, you knew all your efforts were useless. Jungkook was insanely strong.
He ignored your protests and attempts to escape as he carried you bridal style to the edge of the swimming pool.

"Kookie, please don't." You whined using his nickname in hopes that he would feel bad for what he was about to do.
"C'mon, Y/n. It'll be fun." He grinned, showing off his bunny-like teeth.
"If I go in, you're going with me." You stated firmly.
"Fair enough." He took a few steps back and started barreling towards the pool.
"No wait!" You squeaked, kicking your feet.

But it was too late, he'd already jumped.

You tightened your grip and braced yourself for the cold shock of the water, taking in a deep breath just before you hit the surface.
When you were both fully submerged, you pushed away from Jungkook and swam to the surface. The water wasn't as cold as you had expected. It was actually rather refreshing, more than likely having been warmed a bit by the sun shining overhead.
Jungkook popped up out of the water a couple feet from away with a bright toothy grin on his face as he pushed his inky hair back.
"Wasn't that fun?" He asked.
"Not really."
"You're boring." He feigned disappointment, splashing water at you.
"You did not just do that."
"Oh but I did." He grinned.
You used all the strength you had to push a large amount of towards him, successfully hitting him with all the pool water you'd forced his way.
The both of you went back and forth splashing each other like children, the air filled with your shared laughter. After your water war, Jungkook insisted on having a swimming race, which he ended up winning and you knew he would, but you had fun nonetheless.

You and Jungkook had spent a couple hours at the pool, choosing to call it a day. Your body was tired from all the activity, drained of all its energy. To your delight, Jungkook offered to buy some ice cream for the both of you at a nearby stand. A refreshing ice cream after a fun day at the pool? How could you possibly say no?

You had just eaten the last bit of your sweet treat when you noticed Jungkook visibly holding back a grin.
"What is it?" You asked.
"You've got some ice cream on your chin." He gestured.
"Ah, let me get it."
"No." Jungkook grabbed your hand and stopped your actions before you could even grab a napkin.
He reached over, wiping the ice cream off with his thumb and licking it off his finger, making eye contact the entire time. You could feel your cheeks get hot at his actions.
"You're adorable when you're flustered." He grinned, taking your hand in his.
"You still look silly in that hat." You playfully insulted him while also changing the subject.
"You're so mean. At least tell me if you had fun today."
"I did. Thank you for suggesting a pool day. Your hat is still stupid, though—but I love it."
"And I love you." He smiled scrunching up his nose cutely.
"I love you too."

_____________________________________
Jungkook didn't have tattoos when I first wrote this but since I was rewriting it I thought why not make his appearance accurate to the way he is now? 🔥

DO NOT steal, copy, alter, repost, or translate my works. These are my original ideas and I work very hard on them. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.