Jin ♡ 7 Minutes in Heaven

Published: June 22, 2018
Rewritten: May 3, 2023

Word count: 2,730

F/n = friend's name

This book is for users 14+ ONLY!
DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14. I'm an adult and am not comfortable with kids reading my stuff or interacting with it

You closed your textbook with a light thud, dropping it into your backpack as you prepared for the bell to ring which would be sounding in roughly five minutes

"Hey, there's a party at Jin's house tonight. Are you gonna go?" F/n asked from her seat in front of you.
"Ah, I don't know." You mumbled, letting your voice trail off.
"C'mon. You know how Jin is, there won't be anything illegal there. You have nothing to worry about."
She was right, he's not the type to let that stuff slide. Jin is known for being the most perfect guy in school, literally. He's funny, respectful, he's top of the class, he's kind to everyone he meets, not to mention he's incredibly handsome—boy, is he handsome. Everyone wanted to be his friend, or girlfriend, and you couldn't blame them. He's got all the qualities anyone could want.
Though he spoke to everyone in school, he only had six really close friends that were always by his side. You'd talked to them before and they were all really nice, which is what you'd expect from people who're friends with Jin. Besides the six close buddies of his, Jin didn't really have any other legitimate friends. Part of you hoped to maybe become one of those close friends of his, but you were just too shy. Sure, you'd talked a few times and had some nice conversations, but it's hard to tell if he was genuinely enjoying his time with you or just being nice.
"Hello? Earth to Y/n?"
"Oh sorry." You blinked yourself back to reality, turning to answer. "You're right. It's an innocent little party. I guess I'll go."
"Yes! This is so exciting! We can get ready together." She spoke giddily.
"You could come over to my house." You offered.
"Ooh yes. Your bathroom is way bigger so we'll have more room to get ready." She nodded.

The bell rang to go to lunch, you and your friend grabbed your lunchboxes and started to make your way to the roof where you always ate, preferring the quiet breeze over the loud cafeteria. As you made you way down the hall you spotted Jin and his group of friends walking by, he stopped in his tracks and lightly touched your shoulder to grab your attention.
"Hey, Y/n." He grinned.
"Jin!" You cleared your throat. "Hi."
"Are you um... coming to my party tonight?"
"Yeah, I am. I decided last minute."
His face lit up at your answer.
"That's great. I'm happy to hear that. I'll see you there."
"Ha, yeah. See you there."
You watched as his group walked off. Two of his friends, Taehyung and Hoseok, turned around and waved goodbye to you and your friend.
"Did you hear that?" F/n nudged you. "Jin asked you personally if you were going."
"I'm sure he's done that to everyone else too."
"Don't be like that. C'mon, let's go eat."

♡♡♡

After school your friend stopped by your house as planned, bringing with her three different outfits along with two different curling irons, a flat iron, and a huge bag of makeup.
You both did some quick face masks and prepped your skin for makeup. Clipping your hair back away from your face, you applied some light foundation to cover any uneven skin tone or blemishes. For eyeshadow, you did a natural smokey eye that didn't stand out much, but was enough to give your eyes some definition and topped it off with simple winged eyeliner. For lipstick you settled on using tinted lip balm, not wanting to bother with having to reapply lipstick all night.