Namjoon ♡ City Sightseeing

Published: June 23, 2018
Rewritten: May 10, 2023

Word count: 1,400

DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14

You dropped down onto the couch in exhaustion, letting out a huff

You dropped down onto the couch in exhaustion, letting out a huff. You had just finished cleaning the kitchen, which looked great, but now you were absolutely spent.
Namjoon had been in his home studio for over an hour. You weren't sure if he was live-streaming or working on music but you didn't want to bother him, hence why you stayed out on the couch, choosing to rest your eyes for a few moments.

You had just dozed off when you heard the studio door open down the hall, the sound jolting you awake. Despite that, you stayed still, your eyes sliding shut once more as you were too tired to move, not bothering to get up. You felt a pair of hands on your shoulders a few seconds later.
"Hey baby." Namjoon's low and smooth voice greeted from behind you, squeezing your shoulders a little.
"Mmm. Hey." You murmured drowsily.
"Sorry I was in the studio for so long."
"It's fine. I didn't wanna bother you."
"I wouldn't have cared. You could never bother me."
You only hummed in response.
"The kitchen looks good." He commented.
You glanced up at him and he placed a kiss on your forehead.
"Thanks. I worked hard."
"I know you did, baby." He hummed. "Why don't we go somewhere."
"Huh?"
"Let's go out. Just walk around the city, sightsee."
"That sounds nice." You smiled.
The idea of getting some fresh air sounded like just the thing you needed.
"Alright then. Go get dressed." He said with a dimpled grin.
"I'll look nice just for you." You winked.

Making your way to your shared bedroom, you started searching for an outfit, rummaging through the closet to see what you had. Since today's outing was casual, you settled on a t-shirt and a pair of ripped jeans, topping it off with your favorite pair of sneakers. You chose to wear light makeup, bypassing your usual routine and settling for the basics, applying just enough to where you looked presentable. Before heading back to the living room, you grabbed your phone and camera so you could snap some pictures.

"You ready?" Namjoon asked turning to you, stopping as he took in your appearance, eyeing you up and down. "How can you look so sexy in something as simple as ripped jeans and a t-shirt?" He asked walking towards you, biting his bottom lip as he continued to shamelessly check you out.
You merely shrugged, feeling a faint warmth creep up your cheeks.
"You're just so sexy that whatever you wear looks sexy too. It's contagious." He murmured lowly, placing his finger under your chin and tilting your chin up towards him.
The sound of his voice sent a shiver down your spine, which he took notice of and chuckled in response.
His free hand snaked around your waist as his face inched closer to yours. You let out a satisfied sigh when his full and plush lips landed on yours, melting into the kiss. Namjoon was a fantastic kisser and never failed to make your knees go weak.
His thumbs gently massaged your waist, gripping tightly every so often before he let his large hands slide up and down your sides, the warmth from them leaving a trail of flames in their wake. Cupping his jaw, you tilted your head and slotted your mouths closer together, your plans with Namjoon momentarily forgotten as he took your bottom lip between his, applying light suction making your closed eyelids flutter slightly in response. An involuntary hum from you vibrated against Namjoon's mouth as your free hand roamed his upper back, feeling the dips and curves of his broad shoulders, his muscles tensing with every move.
After a few blissful moments, he pulled away and ran his thumb across your bottom lip while licking his own.
"We should go. If I keep kissing you I don't think I'll be able to stop."

Grasping your hand, he led you out the front door to his car, holding the door open so you could get seated.
Namjoon's favorite songs playlist was bumping through the speakers, filling the space inside the vehicle with gentle bass thumps. When a song he really liked came on, he would tap the steering wheel to the beat and sing along. Listening to Namjoon rap was one of your many favorite things about him. He had a talent for it and you always made sure he knew that, praising his skills every chance you got.
He drove through the city until you arrived at a curb where he pulled over and parked the car. Your eyes followed him while he made his way around the vehicle to your door holding it open for you. He was always doing small things like that for you and it never ceased to flatter you and get you flustered.

With joined hands, the both of you walked down the street admiring the scenery surrounding you, gazing up at the structures lining the sidewalks, stopping every once in a while to take photos of each other in front of murals decorating the sides of buildings.
It was a nice day out and the weather couldn't be more perfect.
"Look how pretty the river looks." You pointed.
"You should get a picture of it."
"That's a good idea." You pulled your camera out.
"Wait a second. You'll get a better angle up there." He gestured to some metal steps leading up the side of a building.
"Good idea." You commended, making your way up the stairs, poising your camera before snapping a few photos, capturing the river with buildings behind it in the background.
You noticed Namjoon leaning against the railing lining the river, appearing to be in his own little world as he stared off into the distance. Without thinking twice, you raised your camera and aimed the lens in his direction, snapping a photo and capturing the moment. Namjoon took notice of this and became flustered, not knowing he had become your sole focus.
"What are you doing?" He asked as if it wasn't obvious, gazing up at you with pink ears.
"I took a picture of you?" You said the statement like a question.
"Why?"
"You looked so good I couldn't resist."
"Really?"
You nodded. "It was the perfect candid moment."
"Can I see?" He asked walking up the metal steps to meet you halfway.
You held your camera towards him and scanned through the photos, stopping on the one you took of him. He stood behind you and leaned over your shoulder, gazing down at the camera screen to observe the image.
"That's a really nice picture."
"I think I'm going to print it out and frame it." You commented.
That made Namjoon's heart flutter with adoration. The idea of you wanting to display the photo in your house made him feel warm inside.
"Let's go sightsee some more. I'm sure you can snap some more beautiful photos along the way." He grasped your hand, lacing his long fingers with yours as he made his way down the metal steps, careful not to stumble.

During your leisurely walk, the both of you stopped at a few food trucks and stands, sampling some of the food as you made your way around the city. Namjoon wanted to stop at a couple shops along the way and look around at the merchandise, so you agreed and ended up finding a few things for yourself.
At the end of the evening after all the walking you did, both you and Namjoon were tired, but satisfied with your day out. Though you enjoyed your time outside the house, you were both looking forward to snuggling under the covers of your shared bed. It took a bit of self-motivation, as well as some persuading from Namjoon, to get in the shower.
"Imagine how nice that hot water will feel." He told you.
And he was right. The steaming flow of water did wonders for your tired limbs. The shower was so relaxing you ended up spending about twenty minutes in there. When you finally got out, Namjoon got in, taking his time to wash off all the pollen and other gunk from your outdoor stroll.
Once both of you were clean, you cuddled under the cozy comforter of your shared bed and ended the day by watching Netflix together.

_____________________________________
DO NOT steal, copy, alter, or repost my works. These are my original ideas and I work very hard on them. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.