Hoseok ♡ When You're Sick

I watched Hoseok as he danced and moved with such grace. He hit every beat in the song that was playing. I watched him, a smile on my face the whole time. He would look over at me every once in a while. When he saw me staring he would giggle and get all shy.

The song ended and he walked over to me huffing as he grabbed his water.

"How did I do?" He asked breathlessly.
"Amazing as always. You're so good at dancing, I wish I was half as talented as you."
"You are!" He nudged me. "Your dancing is good."
"Shut up." I blushed trying to hold back a smile.
"Are you ready to go home? I think I've danced enough today."
I nodded and stood up.

It's really hot in this dance studio. When we got back to the dorm my face felt hot. I thought it was just because I was in a hot dance studio for so long. I assumed I'd be cooled off by now. I kind of felt tired all of a sudden.

Hoseok dropped his practice bag on the floor next to his bed.

"I'm gonna go get a shower, okay?" He asked turning to me. He immediately looked concerned. "Baby your cheeks are really pink, are you okay?"
"I'm feeling a little tired. I feel like I have a fever."
"Lay down, let me go get a thermometer." He said rushing out of the room.

He came back almost as quickly as he left. He took my temperature and looked at the small screen.

"100.3. I'm gonna get some medicine to bring the fever down before it gets any higher."
I nodded and watched as he left the room.
He came back with a juice box, a pill and a wet washcloth. He handed me the medicine and the drink.

I quickly took the pill and drank some of the apple juice before setting the box aside. I laid down and pulled the covers up over me.

Hoseok sat on the edge of the bed and started gently pressing the cool cloth to my face. I sighed and closed my eyes.

"That feels really nice."
"Good." I could hear the smile in his voice.
"You need to go get a shower."
"It can wait. I need to take care of you first."
"I'll be fine. Just leave the washcloth on my face while you get a shower."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Okay then." He sighed and stood up.

I laid the cold washcloth over my eyes and forehead before closing my eyes. I could hear the shower being turned on. I laid in bed and relaxed trying to go to sleep.
After a few minutes of laying I could hear singing from the shower. I giggled and listened to Hoseok's beautiful singing. He soon got louder and eventually started singing so loud he was practically screeching.
I busted out laughing. Seconds later I heard his loud laughter erupt from the bathroom.

The laughing died down and I once again tried to go to sleep. I heard the bathroom door open which made me lift the washcloth up and look at Hoseok.

A towel was wrapped loosely around his waist as the golden skin of his torso was on full display. He had another towel draped over his shoulders as he used one side of it to dry his dark hair. My face felt hot and it certainly wasn't the fever.

I dropped the washcloth letting it cover my eyes again. Hoseok started giggling.

"Your cheeks are pink, do you still have a fever?"
"Yes." I answered shyly.
"Hey! I know what might make you feel better."
"What?" I asked sitting up and removing the washcloth from my face.
"A nice bath. I can put all sorts of relaxing bath salts in it. That's good for relaxing muscles."
"That actually sounds nice."
"Perfect! You stay here and I'll get it all ready."
"Okay." I giggled.

***

After minutes of silence I heard some noise in the kitchen. Sounds of glass clanking and cabinets closing echoed through the dorm.
I ignored it and continued laying in bed. I was starting to feel better. I tossed the covers off me as I realized how sweaty I was. I guess my fever is breaking.

"Y/n!"

I jumped at the sound of my name.

"What is it?" I asked sitting up.
"Your bath awaits." Hoseok grinned as he gestured down the hall.

I got up out of bed and followed him to the bathroom. The tub was filled with bubbles, candles were lit around the bath and a steaming cup of tea set on a small table.

"Hobi." I giggled, my heart melting at how sweet he is.
"Go on. Get in, I'll go get you some fresh clothes."

He left the room allowing me to take my dirty clothes off and get into the tub. The water was just perfect. I sighed as I let my head rest against the back of the tub. There were so many bubbles in the tub I could barely see my toes poking out from them.

A soft knock was heard at the door.

"I'm coming in." Hoseok announced before walking in.

He carried the stack of clothes over to a small table next to the sink and set them down. He walked over to me and sat next to the tub.

"Did you try the tea?" He asked.
"Oh not yet. I've been enjoying this super bubbly bath."

I reached for the small teacup and brought it to my lips.

"It's strawberry tea." He grinned as he watched me taste it.

I set the cup down and looked at him. He looked at me expectantly.

"It's really good." I smiled.
"Ah. Good. Are you feeling better?"
"Yeah. I think my fever broke."
"That's really good. I'm sure the bath is helping you feel better too."
I nodded.

After my bath I changed into the fresh clothes Hoseok brought me, one piece of clothing being his shirt.

I walked into the living room and sat next to Hoseok on the couch.

"You look cute." He grinned pecking my cheek. "Lets watch a movie, what do you say?"
"I say yes."